EBTTRT needs a huge kick in the pants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2popmofo

Blue Meth Addict
And I'm just the man to do it.

I expect far more posting in this forum. Tell me of your musical instruments (not your "instrument" perverts). Tell me of your exploits in music making. Tell me of your undying love for playing music. Tell me to shut up. Tell me something, just do it in Even Better Than the Real Thing!

I play no instruments. I write no music. I only write lyrics. I sing for my friends sometimes, but I usually just sing when I'm alone, as I'm no longer in any sort of choir. A gal wanted me to move to NY or TN to start a band with her, but I said I couldn't.

I'll never stop singing though.

Even if I'm only singing to my cats.

yeah this place is boring. glad you appointed yourself in charge, u2popmofo...does that make me and arw and cujo in charge by default? cos we're all the same person aren't we? except that i never liked kiss...unlike you three :D ;)

in the past: piano, trumpet (lessons both)
now: guitar and some piano (no lessons at all)
immediate future: bass guitar (no lessons just a breif intro from a friend, hopefully as near futre as this friday :hyper: )

yeah this place is boring. glad you appointed yourself in charge, u2popmofo...does that make me and arw and IWB in charge by default? cos we're all the same person aren't we? except that i never liked kiss...unlike you three

Oh my god... we are the same person!

No, we arent the same person. I'm not a douche like the rest of you.

oh that's right, go and disown the rest of yourself...

how've you been today? enjoy downloading the movies?

don't answer that here...this is how i participate in the invasions of threads..i don't THINK before asking non-thread questions...

i'm stupid. i'm with stupid. me and mofo posting in the same thread again. what are the odds...

;)

u2popmofo said:

Pretty much guaranteed. :up: I'll take those odds

people are going to start putting money on how long it will take one of us to show up in a thread the other has posted in

or maybe they hate anyone associated with randooom enough to all have us on ignore lists...i just noticed the ignore list thing today...freeked me out...

wait a minute...freaked me out...i can't spell

*kicks EBTTRT again*

You guys all sound so bitter. Don't! Enjoy yourselves! :wave:

I've said it before, and I'll say it again...I wish I could play an instrument. I don't think I could though, even if I tried. When I lived in the dorms, I had an electric keyboard...I was trying to teach myself to play, but it was useless.

Girls On My Floor: Ya know...WE all know how to play piano...so why the hell is it that SHE is the one who has a keyboard in her room????

:der: :laugh:

Haha. I feel like that too BonoChick, but I've gotten quite a bit better at guitar than I ever thought I would. I"m still not great, but I'm not horrible.

i've got the idea that if i can teach myself how to play guitar, and can play piano stuff too, ANYONE can. and anyone can play better than i can cos i suck at everything

i'm not bitter, i just don't think very highly of myself

the randoomers always seem to find each other on the other boards, don't they ;)

I played flute for 8 years, but I've hardly touched it since high school. I've now taken up bass, but I'm relatively new at that. Once you've learned one instument and know music theory it's a lot easier to learn others. I know a little bit of piano too. I tried guitar, but I'm absolutely terrible at that. I've been working on singing as well, knowing other instruments doesn't really help for that though.

I've been in various choir's etc since I was a little kid.

I still dont feel like I can necessarily sing, but I'm not bad I guess.

Michael Stipe said it best in You Are the Everything, "Sometimes I feel like I cant even sing".

u2popmofo said:

Michael Stipe said it best in You Are the Everything, "Sometimes I feel like I cant even sing".

"Can't sing, but I've got soul...the goal is Elevation" -Bono

ILuvLarryMullen said:
the randoomers always seem to find each other on the other boards, don't they ;)

it's a curse, i tell ya!

and i can't sing.i've been in choirs throughout high school. i just SUCK at singing...

Ever since I've seen the Discotheque video I have to urge to get me a Les Paul and add some mirrortiles. That is one cool looking guitar.:drool: I wonder how much it would cost me to get a custom job done.

Muad'zin said:
Ever since I've seen the Discotheque video I have to urge to get me a Les Paul and add some mirrortiles. That is one cool looking guitar.:drool: I wonder how much it would cost me to get a custom job done.

It'd probably cost quite a bit.

That would definitly be cool to have though.

this and that... play piano, keys, do studio programming

composing, lyrics, improvising, arranging, sometimes producing, would like to manage, industry

engineering and currently musicology

Far away :D

Sometimes in my european hideaway, but actually I?m a New Yorker in the oval office :wave:

Last edited:
Hey hiphop... you should change your location to the Oral office... I hear Big Willy came up with that one.

Drip wax in your office fax changed a few facts in your contract
Your advance is axed and A & R is gonna write all ya new tracks

by Princess

Yours for example. Didn?t you want to collaborate with cujo too? Rumors say so.

Sure, we would call our band "The Crappy Craps"

You should produce our album whenhiphop

Back
Top Bottom