EBTTRT needs a huge kick in the pants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You're both in the band. You are now officially "Crappy Craps".

Please realize that you shouldnt actually smell like crap, or that will get you kicked out of the band.

Last edited:
That's not that important IWB. Considering 2 of our instruments of choice are Cowbell and kazoo, I'm pretty sure it's going to be crappy.

With a name like "The Crappy Craps", you really cant do anything too good.

From The Law Offices of Wang Ing Ash

Our clients "The Crappy Craps" are officially requesting you cease and desist the use of their names and likenesses for any commercial use. Further instances of transgression to copyright will result in severe penalties, ranging from fines to imprisonment.

Other compensatory charges may be pursued if you continue to infringe on the estate of one Scott Stapp.

Wang
C.E.O

Of course he's in. It was originally just a 2 person deal, Cujo and I. How can you have a band called, "The Crappy Craps" and not have Cujo be a member? He's the epitome of what I think of when I think "Crappy Crap".

PS - I have a feeling we could say anything we want to in the Even Better Than the Real Thing threads and no one would ever see it. I dont think it's exactly moderated.

Here I'll try something: Poop.

I'm totally gonna get in trouble for that!!!

u2popmofo said:
Sure, we would call our band "The Crappy Craps"

You should produce our album whenhiphop

I will, from 80k upwards, including studio costs, excluded mastering.

I Was Bored, you are the cowbell player.

Now excuse me I gotta make a few calls to your manager about the ang ing Ash affair. We could call you Happy Crappy Craps or Tacky Raps instead.

Next time you hire a cazoo player you?ll have to ask me, but actually thats fine.

I have sampled your Poop, u2popmofo.

u2popmofo said:
That's not that important IWB. Considering 2 of our instruments of choice are Cowbell and kazoo, I'm pretty sure it's going to be crappy.

With a name like "The Crappy Craps", you really cant do anything too good.

yeah and shannon's using a RENTED kazoo too...and i'm coming into this without knowing how to play cowbell...but maybe someday i can dream of having bruce dickinson teach me...or will ferrel

whenhiphopdrovethebigcars said:
I have sampled your Poop, u2popmofo.

I think I heard it in a Puff Daddy song... was that your handy work big cars?

u2popmofo said:
And I'm just the man to do it.

I expect far more posting in this forum. Tell me of your musical instruments (not your "instrument" perverts). Tell me of your exploits in music making. Tell me of your undying love for playing music. Tell me to shut up. Tell me something, just do it in Even Better Than the Real Thing!

I play electric guitar in a band in NYC. www.LoDeya.com
Playing live is the greatest thing in the world next to sex.
Last week I bought a banjo, and am learning how to play it.
My fav guitar is my American Fender Telecaster. Those things are tanks. They stay in tune for ever and the tone could cut through thick fog. I'll be right back, need a smoke break.

Back
Top Bottom