Does anyone have a guitar tab from when U2 covered won't get fooled again?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the tourist said:

Are you and him related? Or is this some split personally shit?

I'm related to Jim Zorn, actually, but he's actually Jim Zorn and just doesn't know it.

Khan we need a mod to approve of the new user to post that thread about that thing. its name should end in "tot" but i forget the beginning. if it's already approved then we just need coolian to wake up.

Tourist needs to go Preem so that he and Khan can share many PMs about towels and boobsketball.

And on that note, I must leave. I've gotta get to the travel agent to buy tickets to Memphis and Geelong. :flirt:

Hey I have 6034 songs in my itunes and only 2191 are U2....the gigabite ratio is much higher for U2 cause I get stuff in higher qauality.

KhanadaRhodes said:

i hardly listen to any U2 anymore, i'm a bad person :(

not bad as in immoral. but a worse person, as in worse off cause you're missing it!

i've been like this for 3+ years. I have no idea if/when it will stop.

No spoken words said:

But you have a lot of Bowie, whereas I have Alladin Sane, some random songs and that's it. Balance is the key to life, Danimal.

Yeah, I have about 50 Bowie songs, about 65 Springsteen songs, and about 150 U2 songs.

phillyfan26 said:
I have a little over 500 songs. 10% of you, NSW.

(About 150 of it is U2.)

150? :ohmy:

phillyfan26 said:

dude get yourself to u2start stat! It's 7 days 7 hours 30 minutes and 26 seconds, 13.86 gigabites of U2. And I have a bunch of boots I haven't bothered to unzip and add yet. 270 albums, a few of them just badly named b-sides, but most of them bootlegs or single songs from a boot that i keep organized as their own album by date of performance.

Well, that's just on my iPod. I don't keep many album tracks on there, probably about 40% of them.

The program U2start commonly uses doesn't download on my computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom