Does anyone have a guitar tab from when U2 covered won't get fooled again?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No spoken words said:

I always wear my penis shield when I employ my fake British accent. I appreciate the warning, though.

You're welcome. I have 7 penis shields--one for every day of the week, and 2 extras. 7.

the tourist said:
What do you were to work, anyway? Short-shorts over fishnets and a corset?
:lol: no, i've only worn fishnets once to work. although i did wear them with FMBs :hmm:

right now i'm wearing jeans and a tee shirt. it's probably because of the stuff i say :shifty:

I excel at doing these things:
1. I'm a ridiculously good ping pong player.
2. I listen to a markedly small number of musicians, constantly.
3. I play the guitar with a slightly below average proficiency.
4. I make interesting Paintbrush drawings that mock Interferers (and by Interferers, I mean NSFW and the Beav).
5. I write in all capital letters.
6. Sports broadcasting/statistics/officiating. I pwn those things.
7. Humor.
8. I go to church on Sundays with enough regularity.
9. I think.
10. I do a good impression of Harry Kalas and Merrill Reese. And Harry Carey.

Sigh....

16 - Firing people

17 - Wearing my penis shield

18 - Taunting children who still have to use a PlayStation 2 cos Mommy and Daddy are too cheap
?

19 - Driving (PFan, you familiar with this skill?)

20 - Ordering food at a restaurant

21 - Stopping the gas pump on .00

22 - Postwhoring

23 - Whoreposting

24 - Keeping my mind on my money as well as my money on my mind

25 - Tossing a ball in the air and catching it behind my back

No spoken words said:
What brand do you use?

I use DickWall, the one with the Kevlar shell and the pleather interior.

Kokprotektor. It's russian, which means it's probably radioactive. But hey, it means I don't have to worry about getting women pregnant. Or having children, for that matter.

KhanadaRhodes said:

:lol: no, i've only worn fishnets once to work. although i did wear them with FMBs :hmm:

right now i'm wearing jeans and a tee shirt. it's probably because of the stuff i say :shifty:

Oh. Well that's not as fun. :tsk:

the tourist said:

Kokprotektor. It's russian, which means it's probably radioactive. But hey, it means I don't have to worry about getting women pregnant. Or having children, for that matter.

I'd thought about that one, but, the chafing scared my away.

Have you heard of SchlongBegone?

:lol:

21. closing threads
22. filling up the gas tank to full, regardless of the cents required
23. playing guitar hero on my wii
24. tripping kids with those wheeled shoes
25. pulling out my hair
26. converting vhs tapes to dvds
27. applying make up
28. getting tattoos
29. making cheeseburgers
30. not being late for things

No spoken words said:

I'd thought about that one, but, the chafing scared my away.

Have you heard of SchlongBegone?

Yeah. When I researched it and found that it was only a pair of large, industrial strenght scizzors, I decided it wasn't for me. And yes, the chafing is a bitch. A large bitch. A bitch on wheels. So I tend to slather myself up with a tub-o-country crock every morning after I shower. It's also good for lubrication and toast on-the-go.

the tourist said:

Where were you all throughout the day yesterday and the night before, then?

I was posting whores, duh.

Also, I'm new to your little cabal, if I was on here, I was likely with some of my old cartel. Or cadre. Whatever.

the tourist said:

Yeah. When I researched it and found that it was only a pair of large, industrial strenght scizzors, I decided it wasn't for me. And yes, the chafing is a bitch. A large bitch. A bitch on wheels. So I tend to slather myself up with a tub-o-country crock every morning after I shower. It's also good for lubrication and toast on-the-go.

Well, hey, thanks for the tip regarding tub-o-country crock! I'd been using Dude Ooze heretofore.

the tourist said:

When's your date (that you thought was gonna last all night)?

oooh this thread is going again.

it's at 6 but I get ready at 430, pick up tickets to a comedian on campus at 5, and then watch my friends meet their dates (it's a blind date thing where you dress in costume your friends have arranged to match your date). so date is at 6pm and then meet up agian after comedian at 11pm for drinks and to go to the dance.

it's like one of my last truly college-y nights.

No spoken words said:

Well, hey, thanks for the tip regarding tub-o-country crock! I'd been using Dude Ooze heretofore.

You probably shouldn't rub another man's cum all over your junk, man.

the tourist said:

I prefer using towels as clothes. Lots more chance for embarassing slip-ups.

I have to wear a towel as a toga to my date. I am going as Pebbles.

Then later I will be wearing a nice dress. Both times he will get to see a lot of my shoulders and will have an excellent boobsketball opportunity.

:wink:

note to axver and coolian if you read this: do not attempt boobsketball on a first date.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom