Does anyone have a guitar tab from when U2 covered won't get fooled again?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
phillyfan26 said:

Done deal. (Also, a player to be named later.)

Why no car?

What, are you selling Varitek or something?

My vision's too poor for me to be allowed to drive. So no car for me!

That explains your love for trains. :wink:

Even us with 20/20 manage to fuck up driving somehow.

phillyfan26 said:
That explains your love for trains. :wink:

Even us with 20/20 manage to fuck up driving somehow.

:lol: When I was little, my dream was to be a train driver. I'm sure my family would be rather unhappy if I dropped out of uni and did that - and they needn't worry, since nobody's stupid enough to let me drive trains with my vision!

Though I know the road rules extremely well. When I was little, my mother's local road map book had the road rules printed at the rear. Every time I was in the car, I read it. She soon got sick of me correcting her driving!

mysterious_jen said:
oooh better be home soon FTW on VH1.

crowdies came in no 8 with temple of low men in the top 100 albums.

so far not seen any u2 .... :huh:

Temple Of Low Men? Huh. That and Woodface I think are markedly inferior to the eponymous album and Together Alone.

I bet Joshua Tree will be at #3.

Axver said:

Temple Of Low Men? Huh. That and Woodface I think are markedly inferior to the eponymous album and Together Alone.

I bet Joshua Tree will be at #3.

i dont know who picks this shit their has been some very odd choices but i am expecting the joshua tree any minute.

Axver said:
:lol: When I was little, my dream was to be a train driver. I'm sure my family would be rather unhappy if I dropped out of uni and did that - and they needn't worry, since nobody's stupid enough to let me drive trains with my vision!

Though I know the road rules extremely well. When I was little, my mother's local road map book had the road rules printed at the rear. Every time I was in the car, I read it. She soon got sick of me correcting her driving!

I know the rules well as well. Didn't stop me from hitting the side of a car that was going 45 miles an hour (converts ... 72 km/hr).

Axver said:
Yes, but then again, you have what, 60 million or so who voted for Bush. Reading a different number may just be a struggle for them.
true
down.gif

phillyfan26 said:

I know the rules well as well. Didn't stop me from hitting the side of a car that was going 45 miles an hour (converts ... 72 km/hr).

THE AMENDMENT said:

THE EXCEPTION said:

You're grounded, bitch.

OK guys, STOP.

Total Posts: 1,009
User Posts
Axver 306
KhanadaRhodes 147
Alisaura 127
coolian2 117
phillyfan26 72
the tourist 65
Varitek 55