Does anyone have a guitar tab from when U2 covered won't get fooled again?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KhanadaRhodes said:

seeing as you didn't visit me last time, yes :mad:

i'd say i'd drive you up to nashville where it's more interesting but you've probably seen everything there already. i did that last year when a friend of mine visited, although i had an ulterior motive...tim finn was performing :wink:

See, you should've just driven over to me south of Nashville in 2005! :mad:

I suppose I do still want to do that thing I said I'd do of visiting all 50 states. Not that I really want to see some of the southern ones ... I mean, my life doesn't need Alabama, you know?

phillyfan26 said:
Both are high in comedy.

The rate we're going, we'll soon have our own thread celebrating our own forum, gifted to us to get us to go the fuck away! :lol:

Axver said:
... you just about made me shiver just telling me. 10 is quite cold enough.

I used to be so hardy when I grew up in New Zealand, too. But nine years in Queensland just ... turned me into a bit of a wimp with cold. I prefer the cold, though.
it's 4 celsius here, i don't think that's too bad. pfan posting those temps reminded me why i'd never live anywhere further north than maryland. anything that's truly new england is too fucking cold for me. i lived in pittsburgh for a short period of my life and i'm glad i don't remember most of it if only for the crappy weather :happy:

although i do miss our awesome house
down.gif

Axver said:
... you just about made me shiver just telling me. 10 is quite cold enough.

I used to be so hardy when I grew up in New Zealand, too. But nine years in Queensland just ... turned me into a bit of a wimp with cold. I prefer the cold, though.

I prefer the hot, but that's just me.

Axver said:
See, you should've just driven over to me south of Nashville in 2005! :mad:

I suppose I do still want to do that thing I said I'd do of visiting all 50 states. Not that I really want to see some of the southern ones ... I mean, my life doesn't need Alabama, you know?
i didn't drive back then, since i'd just had my accident
down.gif

i've been to alabama, the only good thing about it is the beach. i can show you pictures (if i have any) and you can say you've been there.

Axver said:
The rate we're going, we'll soon have our own thread celebrating our own forum, gifted to us to get us to go the fuck away! :lol:

All of this really is meant for OOC, so you wouldn't get a new forum, unfortunately.

KhanadaRhodes said:

it's 4 celsius here, i don't think that's too bad. pfan posting those temps reminded me why i'd never live anywhere further north than maryland. anything that's truly new england is too fucking cold for me. i lived in pittsburgh for a short period of my life and i'm glad i don't remember most of it if only for the crappy weather :happy:

although i do miss our awesome house
down.gif

I'd like to go somewhere that has even colder summers than Melbourne, but I love Melbourne too much to leave it. The cold is bad, but at least you can wrap up warm. There's fuck-all you can do in the heat except try not to die!

Incidentally, it's 20C right now here.

phillyfan26 said:
me too. growing up in florida one might think that made me sick of the hot, but i just became accustomed to it. and on the other hand too, the cold almost never feels that cold to me. i was walking around outside a couple hours ago in this weather without a jacket and i was fine. granted it was to and from my car, if i'd been outside for a while i would've put one on.

i just like the hot weather :shrug: they say what season you're born in tends to be what season you prefer. i was born in summer so this could be true.

phillyfan26 said:

You're insane, PFan. I'm guessing you've never been anywhere stupid like Queensland.

Axver said:
I'd like to go somewhere that has even colder summers than Melbourne, but I love Melbourne too much to leave it. The cold is bad, but at least you can wrap up warm. There's fuck-all you can do in the heat except try not to die!

Incidentally, it's 20C right now here.
buy a walk-in freezer. winter year-round! :wink:

KhanadaRhodes said:

i didn't drive back then, since i'd just had my accident
down.gif

i've been to alabama, the only good thing about it is the beach. i can show you pictures (if i have any) and you can say you've been there.

Oh, that's right. Well ... you should've taken the bus! No, I blame Kate for this. She isn't here to defend herself, so I can. :wink:

And :lol:, that sounds like a good solution!

phillyfan26 said:
All of this really is meant for OOC, so you wouldn't get a new forum, unfortunately.

But then we'd be on topic. That would be a bad thing.

Axver said:

You're insane, PFan. I'm guessing you've never been anywhere stupid like Queensland.

For me, hot is (tries to convert to celsius) about 35 degrees. It doesn't ever get hotter than 40 around here.

Typical summer temperatures for us are in the upper 20s.

KhanadaRhodes said:
i just like the hot weather :shrug: they say what season you're born in tends to be what season you prefer. i was born in summer so this could be true.

I was born in mid-January. Mid-summer in sensible parts of the world.

Then again, I was born in Wellington. It was probably pissing down with rain and blowing a gale.

Axver said:
Oh, that's right. Well ... you should've taken the bus! No, I blame Kate for this. She isn't here to defend herself, so I can. :wink:

And :lol:, that sounds like a good solution!
hehe, exactly! i remember her dad wouldn't let her drive on the interstate. and after seeing the interstate in nashville, i can't say i totally blame him. the first time we drove to nashville, we were flipping out because where we stayed was in the middle of all the junctions so we were in the wrong lane so we got on the wrong interstate and it was chaotic for a minute.

now that we've been a few times though, i've got it down to a science. i get on and i'm like "left, right, left, right" and i know what do. :drool:

phillyfan26 said:

I agree. The pace we're going at is fine.

I want to see just how many more forums we hit before this is stopped or dies of its own accord! :lol:

Axver said:

I was born in mid-January. Mid-summer in sensible parts of the world.

Then again, I was born in Wellington. It was probably pissing down with rain and blowing a gale.

I was born in early January. Mid-winter in our part of the world. The Blizzard of '96 (2 feet of snow) happened the night before I turned 5. I was snowed in for my birthday.

phillyfan26 said:
For me, hot is (tries to convert to celsius) about 35 degrees. It doesn't ever get hotter than 40 around here.

Typical summer temperatures for us are in the upper 20s.
lol, then you'd think it's hot here. it's about 35 here in the summer (95 fahrenheit btw)

KhanadaRhodes said:

how hot does it get there? like 40? if so, i'm used to that from florida. is it humid or dry?

40, 43 sometimes, 45 if we are fucking unlucky , dry as HELL with a north wind.

:crack:

and i dont live in the concrete jungle of melbourne where ax does and concrete retains heat ...

Axver said:
I want to see just how many more forums we hit before this is stopped or dies of its own accord! :lol:

We're out of the way, so I don't think they mind.

Also, we have a moderator, so there's that.

We're doing no harm.

KhanadaRhodes said:

how hot does it get there? like 40? if so, i'm used to that from florida. is it humid or dry?

Jen's already done Melbourne, while in Queensland, it often doesn't go too far past 35C in the southeast, but it is SO FUCKING HUMID that it's actually worse than Melbourne's dry 40+C.

Who's fucking idea was it to have us live in an entirely different measurement system? Honestly. It's fucking annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom