Does anyone have a guitar tab from when U2 covered won't get fooled again?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
coolian2 said:
Even if India skittle the Aussies they'll get bowled out for at least 60 or 70 short of the target. Haven't you been paying attention to the series?

At the very least, if the deplorable human beings keep it up for this innings it will mean there has been at least some decent batting in this series.

And if i get on a plane, i'd be without the internet for several hours. Do you realise what that would do to my postwhoring efforts?

Touche. And it looks like now that I've turned it on, the Aussies have slowed down and we're back to the usual programme of plodding along and getting nowhere and boring the shit out of everyone. I'm glad I haven't tried to convert anybody to cricket with this series.

Yes, I do realise that. Please, get on the plane. :wink:

Axver said:

Touche. And it looks like now that I've turned it on, the Aussies have slowed down and we're back to the usual programme of plodding along and getting nowhere and boring the shit out of everyone. I'm glad I haven't tried to convert anybody to cricket with this series.

Yes, I do realise that. Please, get on the plane. :wink:

Yes...now that i've turned off the music to watch the cricket it's become just like Englands batting for almost the entire series just past.

Except less inept.

phillyfan26 said:
Why is summer bad, Axver? Isn't it warm?

Winter's warm. Summer's fuckin' hot.

Well, that's Queensland anyway. Melbourne actually has something vaguely resembling a true winter. It was a shock to me last year. I hadn't had a real winter for nine years.

I am randomly amused that coolian posted in a proper thread in this forum.. :lol:

Righto, this cricket talk has motivated me to shift my arse. I want to see a new thread when I get back :wink: Were we going to Dollar Bills then?

coolian2 said:
Yes...now that i've turned off the music to watch the cricket it's become just like Englands batting for almost the entire series just past.

Except less inept.

But at least England's team isn't quite as full of deplorable human beings.

Alisaura said:
I am randomly amused that coolian posted in a proper thread in this forum.. :lol:

... why the hell would he do a silly thing like that?

Righto, this cricket talk has motivated me to shift my arse. I want to see a new thread when I get back :wink: Were we going to Dollar Bills then?

:lol: Yeah, Dollar Bills is the plan at this stage.

No spoken words said:

:)

That Haiku was repeated just for you.

Bowling is fun.

Well then, thanks. We need more of your haiku. Especially tomorrow. :wink:

Bowling for the win, not that I've been in ... shit, 2.5 years. I probably suck immensely at it now.

Axver said:
Bowling for the win, not that I've been in ... shit, 2.5 years. I probably suck immensely at it now.
i have a bowling alley across the street from my house. if you ever come visit me i'll take you there. not that i ever expect you to :tsk:

Axver said:

Well then, thanks. We need more of your haiku. Especially tomorrow. :wink:

I'll be around tomorrow.

Re: Bowling....I play a lot of sports, always have.....of all the sports I played regularly, I probably liked Bowling least, but it also happened to be the sport I was best at.

Sigh.

Ok, later. :)

KhanadaRhodes said:
the latter. i wasn't aware it was a game. do you throw the candies at people?

edit: ahh wikipedia tells me it's similar to bowling. bowling's fun.
Skittles were great when they had the grape flavour. I hate the blackberry one. :yuck:

No spoken words said:
Re: Bowling....I play a lot of sports, always have.....of all the sports I played regularly, I probably liked Bowling least, but it also happened to be the sport I was best at.
i suck at all sports.

unless you consider shit like air hockey a sport.

KhanadaRhodes said:

i have a bowling alley across the street from my house. if you ever come visit me i'll take you there. not that i ever expect you to :tsk:

You really want me to visit the South again?

Axver said:

Winter's warm. Summer's fuckin' hot.

Well, that's Queensland anyway. Melbourne actually has something vaguely resembling a true winter. It was a shock to me last year. I hadn't had a real winter for nine years.

Summer for us is probably similar to your winter.

Let me put our current temperature in terms of your Celsius: -6.

And that's at night on an average night. Our high today was 3.

KhanadaRhodes said:

i suck at all sports.

unless you consider shit like air hockey a sport.

Air Hockey is a sport. If I'm ever in Memphis again, take me bowling and I'll demonstrate my awesomeness....and via osmosis, you too will gain skillz. Useless bowling skillz.

No spoken words said:

Sigh.

Ok, later. :)

Ever played rugby or cricket?

And you always come and go too fast. :(

Axver said:
You really want me to visit the South again?
seeing as you didn't visit me last time, yes :mad:

i'd say i'd drive you up to nashville where it's more interesting but you've probably seen everything there already. i did that last year when a friend of mine visited, although i had an ulterior motive...tim finn was performing :wink:

phillyfan26 said:

Summer for us is probably similar to your winter.

Let me put our current temperature in terms of your Celsius: -6.

And that's at night on an average night. Our high today was 3.

... you just about made me shiver just telling me. 10 is quite cold enough.

I used to be so hardy when I grew up in New Zealand, too. But nine years in Queensland just ... turned me into a bit of a wimp with cold. I prefer the cold, though.

No spoken words said:
Air Hockey is a sport. If I'm ever in Memphis again, take me bowling and I'll demonstrate my awesomeness....and via osmosis, you too will gain skillz. Useless bowling skillz.
even though you're not here anymore, you big meanie...

i'm good at air hockey i guess. when i was in nashville earlier this week, i beat my mom both times, but then again i had an unfair advantage. she was a bit sore from having overextended herself. but you're on for bowling! :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom