Does anyone have a guitar tab from when U2 covered won't get fooled again?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alisaura said:

:lmao:
Dammit, now you've done it... I associate the word "flail" with Kermit the Frog (as in, the kermit flail). And I know people have made associations between Bono and Kermit before... now it will be visual in my head as well as auditory.

:banghead:

... For some reason the word/name "Kermit" looks completely weird and un-real now. Did I even get his name right??

:lol: Next tour: BONO IN A KERMIT SUIT Peterrrr will flip.

And yes, you're spelling it right. I think. Oh man, why am I still up? Somebody else better come to keep this awesomeness alive.

Axver said:

I thought you skipped some class before that Leopold to K-somebodyI'mtootiredtothink?

Oh no, I showed up to class laptop in hand ready to post through class...and then realized it had been cancelled and I could have been sleeping. So I posted for an hour til the next class.

I think this epic spree of postwhoring should not rest until EVERY SINGLE THREAD that's ever been started on Interference has been brought up to 1000 posts.

:yes:

(Okay, except the ones that are locked...)

phillyfan26 said:
Varitek and Axver need Preems more than anyone on this forum.

Apparently my status as setlistorian just wasn't enough to stop my old one expiring. :(

Alisaura said:
I think this epic spree of postwhoring should not rest until EVERY SINGLE THREAD that's ever been started on Interference has been brought up to 1000 posts.

I'm premium and immature, and I type quickly. You have no idea what a potent weapon I can be for such an endeavor. :)

Varitek said:

Starlight Ballroom.

I will most definitely not be in Chicago on 4/1, or any time at all in the forseeable future. But it's a nice city, it's the only non-East Coast city I'd seriously consider living in.

Interesting. I'm not sure how it will work out for me. What day did you say it was?

Alisaura said:

The next poster mentioned Irving Plaza anyway, I think...

Aaaaagh the topic!! Get it away from meee!!

*stands on chair and shrieks*

I now have a hilarious mental image. Thank you.

And I got 45ed like a fuckin' line of latitude.

hmmmmm on the "confirm order" page of EITS it now says wed. april 9......

well whatever i'm free both nights. wednesday's better for me anyway.

No spoken words said:

I'm premium and immature, and I type quickly. You have no idea what a potent weapon I can be for such an endeavor. :)

If you're here at approximately 9:15pm Sunday US eastern, you're going to make life AWESOME.

Bring parodies. Even old ones. Just re-use them.

No spoken words said:

I am as well.

This is a plan for the ages.

IO might get a bit tricky.

Alisaura said:

(Okay, except the ones that are locked...)

:drool:

we can get Khanada to unlock the locked ones for us!

Axver said:

If you're here at approximately 9:15pm Sunday US eastern, you're going to make life AWESOME.

Bring parodies. Even old ones. Just re-use them.

Well, PFan knows of my recent handiwork. You, however, are the only one in here that has witnessed my set list party abilities. More than once. :)

Alisaura said:

*clings* Stay with us to the bitter end... :yes:

How do we feel about Placebo?

Never really listened to them, truth be told.

I should totally hold onto Agalloch until our next meet-up, just so I can see your face when John Haughm's vocals come in ...

No spoken words said:

Well, PFan knows of my recent handiwork. You, however, are the only one in here that has witnessed my set list party abilities. More than once. :)

Really? Everybody else here is that n00bish?

We must enlighten them. This bright moment in Interference history must shine again.

I was only in one setlist party, ever. One of the Pacific shows at the end of 2006 was at 6 AM our time, and I woke up for it. That's been my only experience.

Axver said:
And yes, you're spelling it right. I think. Oh man, why am I still up? Somebody else better come to keep this awesomeness alive.
Too right.

I was hoping someone in particular would be online tonight/this morning, but no luck yet. I may have to give up and try to catch them tomorrow...

phillyfan26 said:
I am as well.

This is a plan for the ages.

The roving postwhore-a-thon, an Interference institution, spawned of Pop Survivor, nurtured by Australia, never matured. :drool:

No spoken words said:
Ok, I have to split.

Axver, Allisaura, Youkilis and THE AMENDMENT, see you all later.

Have a good one!

I think I may just be out soon too ...

Varitek said:

Oh no, I showed up to class laptop in hand ready to post through class...and then realized it had been cancelled and I could have been sleeping. So I posted for an hour til the next class.

Ooh, yes, I remember now. Cursed tiredness.

I'm honestly not sure if I've replied to this already. If I have, that's proof of just how tired I am.

Damn you, blue crack, DAMN YOU.

LemonMelon is in Pop Survivor right now. I told him to follow our breadcrumbs and join us.

though I have to go too when the ipod finishes updating.

Axver said:
Never really listened to them, truth be told.

I should totally hold onto Agalloch until our next meet-up, just so I can see your face when John Haughm's vocals come in ...
Now you're making me worried that he sounds like the guy (?) from Mercury Rev....

Axver said:

Ooh, yes, I remember now. Cursed tiredness.

I'm honestly not sure if I've replied to this already. If I have, that's proof of just how tired I am.

Damn you, blue crack, DAMN YOU.

Yeah I think it's time to take a break.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom