Does anyone have a guitar tab from when U2 covered won't get fooled again?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KhanadaRhodes said:

yes, now you have to get back to recording and producing.

Yeah, Kanye West has another sack of shit to drop on humanity and I've got to mix it.

While I'm at it, maybe I'll remix your hair so it's yellow. And remix Interference so I don't get 45ed.

mysterious_jen said:
the beach/ sun is not my firend either ax i feel your pain

Wow, someone who doesn't look at me like I have three heads! :ohmy:

Alisaura said:

Liar. You are going to stay here like the postwhore you are!

:wink:

*wonders if that milk is still okay*

Well, I SHOWED YOU.

And the milk's probably fine. I've got some expired milk in my fridge. I forgot to pour out the last of it before it expired and now I'm too afraid to open it. I might use tongs to carry it out to the wheelie bin later so that I don't have to touch it.

coolian2 said:

I wore a tie with a short sleeved shirt to my schools prizegiving as a fuck you to them for the next three boring hours.

It was the only time i felt happily under-dressed.

I almost looked a bit like Homer Simpson.

I want a job that requires me to wear a suit. I looked GREAT wearing a suit to my school formal.

:lol: My school had a great uniform, a really spiffy looking blazer. I was proud to wear it. I wish I could have done something with it so that I could still wear it without it looking like a school blazer.

And yeah, I want a job where I can wear a suit too. I already wear suit trousers every day. They're just too comfortable.

KhanadaRhodes said:

:lol: it shouldn't be hard to remix my hair. open paint or whatever, and have at it.

I'll come to Memphis, open a paint can, and tip it up over your head. How's that? Fuck hair dye, we go all the way with paint in this business. At least, Rihanna must've in that godawful Umbrella video.

In fact, everything about Umbrella was godawful. KILL IT WITH FIRE.

i wish i wasn't at work so i could pwn you all with how much music i have, and how much of it isn't U2
down.gif

Axver said:

Well, I SHOWED YOU.

And the milk's probably fine. I've got some expired milk in my fridge. I forgot to pour out the last of it before it expired and now I'm too afraid to open it. I might use tongs to carry it out to the wheelie bin later so that I don't have to touch it.

Nothing, absolutely nothing compares to rotten watermelon.

Almost two years later and i still gag at the smell that wouldn't leave me as i sprinted down the driveway trying to hold the bag as far away from my body as possible.

KhanadaRhodes said:

will you remix my next song? it's hermit mcdermitt on xylophone and triangle.

I'll throw in Rob33 on the gullible oboe and loop it over the chorus.

coolian2 said:
By the way, we so made the right move with Your Blue Room winning the Passengers survivor.

It just has more in it than Slug does. More beautiful music, Bono sounds great, there's some falsetto in there. But to be honest i don't really like the Adam verse. Why did they have to record him while he was down the hallway in the bathroom?

Just like with rugby vs league, you are WRONG on this too. Wrong, wrong, wrong. Slug owns Your Blue Room. So does Beach Sequence. But Interference is full of Passengers n00bs who probably only know YBR. :tsk:

:wink:

Axver said:

:lol: My school had a great uniform, a really spiffy looking blazer. I was proud to wear it. I wish I could have done something with it so that I could still wear it without it looking like a school blazer.

My school uniform was great, although i didn't bother with the optional blazer.

Actually, i should specify. My school senior uniform was great. The second i was allowed to wear long pants instead of shorts i was sold.

Everybody looked good in the senior uniform. The junior uniform made everyone look nine years old.

mysterious_jen said:
playboy mansion 44, miami 31

I can't believe it still exists. By the way, I voted for Miami yesterday sometime to try to get it back close to being a draw, though clearly to no avail. Don't kill me, Khan.

Also, when the second round starts - there's our new thread if we finish this one!

Axver said:
Except for the tongs bit, I have been there an embarrassing number of times. :reject:

coolian2 said:

Almost two years later and i still gag at the smell that wouldn't leave me as i sprinted down the driveway trying to hold the bag as far away from my body as possible.
We had a banana that went black and LEAKED everywhere last week.... :yuck: It was only a few days old, too.

Tip: Do not store fruit in full sun. :up:

Axver said:
I'll come to Memphis, open a paint can, and tip it up over your head. How's that? Fuck hair dye, we go all the way with paint in this business. At least, Rihanna must've in that godawful Umbrella video.

In fact, everything about Umbrella was godawful. KILL IT WITH FIRE.
:yikes: i don't know about using paint. my hair's probably so fragile with having gone from auburn with about 15 different coloured streaks after another, then having them all at once, and now having white and black hair, if i did paint, it'd probably fall out. plus i'm trying to grow out my hair (and doing a pretty good job so far). i've just got about half a foot left to go.

lol, i'm lucky, i haven't heard the song or seen the video for that song.

coolian2 said:

:barf:

I hate watermelon anyway. Without the pips, it tastes kind of alright ... until it makes me burp. I end up burping every time I eat the stuff and the smell of watermelon coming back up is not worth describing.

So now I just avoid the repulsive stuff.

All melon sucks really. Expect the Interferencer named melon. He's smart enough that it almost makes me want to feel more positively about the disgusting crap.

Alisaura said:

We had a banana that went black and LEAKED everywhere last week.... :yuck: It was only a few days old, too.

Tip: Do not store fruit in full sun. :up:

We cleverly put the watermelon in the cupboard to make the house look tidy.

It looked tidy, but fuck it smelt bad. It dripped everyone.

Urgh.

coolian2 said:
My school uniform was great, although i didn't bother with the optional blazer.

Actually, i should specify. My school senior uniform was great. The second i was allowed to wear long pants instead of shorts i was sold.

Everybody looked good in the senior uniform. The junior uniform made everyone look nine years old.

At my school, the blazer was compulsory for senior students (grades 11-12) during terms two and three.

Mine was the same way with junior vs senior uniforms. Oh goodness, we looked awful with shorts and stupid long socks held up at knee level. I was so happy when I got into trousers and blazer and could leave that behind.

KhanadaRhodes said:
:yikes: i don't know about using paint. my hair's probably so fragile with having gone from auburn with about 15 different coloured streaks after another, then having them all at once, and now having white and black hair, if i did paint, it'd probably fall out. plus i'm trying to grow out my hair (and doing a pretty good job so far). i've just got about half a foot left to go.
If I ever decide I want to grow my hair out again, I will first have to live with an afro for at least a year. I'm not prepared to do that yet.... :uhoh:

coolian2 said:
I actually think i like Beach Sequence more than Slug too

I think Beach Sequence and Slug are pretty much tied for me.

Both are incredible pieces of beautiful atmospheric work. People need to stop writing off Passengers like uninformed music n00bs who only enjoy a song if Bono's screaming his lungs out in the chorus.

coolian2 said:
I actually think i like Beach Sequence more than Slug too
I adore Beach Sequence. It's a whole 'nother beast than Slug and YBR though, I think.

Heck, my favourites on any album change with my mood anyway. :shrug:

KhanadaRhodes said:

lol, i'm lucky, i haven't heard the song or seen the video for that song.

Khan, that's insane. Do you even still remember your original hair colour? :wink:

I NEARLY avoided Umbrella. I came so close. Then Kate brought it up on YouTube to torture me ee ee ey ey ey. KILL IT WITH A FUCKING INFERNO OF FIRE.

In the video, there's part where Rihanna dances around naked covered in gold paint or something along those lines. I think it's meant to turn on desperate guys (like Ian). It's just repulsive though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom