Does anyone have a guitar tab from when U2 covered won't get fooled again?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:
It's called I'VE FALLEN BEHIND AND AM TRYING TO CATCH UP ON POSTS.
your rap career keeping you too busy these days?
070222dr-dre.jpg

coolian2 said:

I could probably do it, but i'd feel under-dressed amongst all of the business people on my bus.

And i fucking hate feeling under-dressed.

I am in a permanent state of over-dress.

Ali, you know what I wore to the Melburnian Interferencers meet-up? That's what I wore to the BEACH in November.

KhanadaRhodes said:

your rap career keeping you too busy these days?
070222dr-dre.jpg

YES. I'm too busy remixing Tourist's latest rap-rock number about how he likes hos who'll play boobsketball. Varitek stars in the video.

Alisaura said:

The Maldon/Castlemaine train is waiting :wink:

Puffing Billy is nice too... if the weather's good.

I will go on that one day soon!

And I did Puffing Billy's lunch train last year, which was absolutely fantastic.

Now, I'M GOING TO VACUUM.

Axver said:
Ali, you know what I wore to the Melburnian Interferencers meet-up? That's what I wore to the BEACH in November.
Well, you have something of an excuse with the whole danger-of-burning-to-a-crisp thing, but still..

:laugh:

Axver said:

I am in a permanent state of over-dress.

I wore a tie with a short sleeved shirt to my schools prizegiving as a fuck you to them for the next three boring hours.

It was the only time i felt happily under-dressed.

I almost looked a bit like Homer Simpson.

I want a job that requires me to wear a suit. I looked GREAT wearing a suit to my school formal.

coolian2 said:

I wore a tie with a short sleeved shirt to my schools prizegiving as a fuck you to them for the next three boring hours.

It was the only time i felt happily under-dressed.

I almost looked a bit like Homer Simpson.

I want a job that requires me to wear a suit. I looked GREAT wearing a suit to my school formal.

i will give you a hint from a chick -

every man looks hawt in a suit. go for it.

By the way, we so made the right move with Your Blue Room winning the Passengers survivor.

It just has more in it than Slug does. More beautiful music, Bono sounds great, there's some falsetto in there. But to be honest i don't really like the Adam verse. Why did they have to record him while he was down the hallway in the bathroom?

coolian2 said:
By the way, we so made the right move with Your Blue Room winning the Passengers survivor.

It just has more in it than Slug does. More beautiful music, Bono sounds great, there's some falsetto in there. But to be honest i don't really like the Adam verse. Why did they have to record him while he was down the hallway in the bathroom?
Because it was a BLUE bathroom. Duh.

*still disagrees* :wink:

coolian2 said:

:up:

Fuck vacuuming! My back's sore now. But at least it's DONE. One thing down. Too many to go.

Alisaura said:

You CRANK IT LOUD, dude. When I was living in Canberra, my housemate there and I believed in musical house-cleaning... we would take turns with the CD selection. I had to suffer through Shakira and ABBA and Bryan Adams... *shudder*

I was so glad when I got my license and therefore could dictate the contents of the car CD player when I drove.

Having just vacuumed, I am 100% convinced you wouldn't hear anything over my vacuum cleaner. I was singing PT's Russia On Ice and could barely hear myself. It's a great vacuum cleaner, but it's FUCKING NOISY. I remember bitching about it when my mother first got it when I was about 16.

Of course, when I moved out, I got the noisier and supposedly better one while they kept a quiet one ...

Alisaura said:

Well, you have something of an excuse with the whole danger-of-burning-to-a-crisp thing, but still..

:laugh:

I could at least find a more casual long sleeved shirt or just not iron it or something. But that was the exact same shirt, and, well, all of my trousers are in the same style really. And keep in mind I was reading Dostoevsky. Way to be uncool, Ax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom