Does anyone have a guitar tab from when U2 covered won't get fooled again?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
coolian2 said:
Our thread has 67 views and only two replies

As funny as the My brother title was, it may have been a touch ambiguous. That said, the quiet rumour is probably the best way of getting this place to fly into a frenzy later on

Yeah, I'm thinking this is for the best.

I'm surprised Rob33 hasn't replied. Maybe he got so excited that he burst.

Alisaura said:

Same here... but it's been in that state for weeks now. Why should today be any different? :wink:

<-- slob

Heh. I think i've reached the stage where i'm pissed off with the mess and need to do something about it.

It's mainly just putting clothes away and changing my bed.

coolian2 said:

Heh. I think i've reached the stage where i'm pissed off with the mess and need to do something about it.

I've reached the stage where Kate's back from the US tomorrow and my mother's coming to visit in just over a fortnight.

Axver said:
About three days if you have a lossless bootlegs obsession. :wink:
Still not 100% sure what "lossless" is all about, but I usually just go to u2start... mind you, or whatever is irritating with that "you can't download anything for another 4 hours cos you're a bootleg addict, you sad sad loser" thing.

coolian2 said:
"So i hear you're a racist now, Father."

And the sight gag with the perfectly square patch of dirt on the window. I think that may be the best Father Ted episode. Or the Song For Europe contest.

I haven't seen a single episode in over two fuckin' years. I'm going into withdrawal.

KhanadaRhodes said:
true, they were similar, but i still enjoyed it :wink:

i also loved the series spaced, where those two actors came from :up:
Don't know that one...

I've been invited to a free screening of "Run Fatboy Run" tomorrow... :hmm:

Alisaura said:

Don't know that one...

I've been invited to a free screening of "Run Fatboy Run" tomorrow... :hmm:

With a title like that, it can only suck.

Suck like getting 45ed three times. FOUR TIMES.

KhanadaRhodes said:

:coocoo: ahh, that is what i call the lame excuse.

Problems with a dishwasher:
1. They cost money to buy.
2. They take up room my little kitchen doesn't quite have.
3. They use more water and we have a serious ultra-drought drought. Yes, ultra-drought drought.
4. They're noisy bastards.
5. They use electricity and Ali keeps upping my bill.

coolian2 said:

That, and half the crap I posted to myself from overseas is still lying in piles on the floor of my room. All I really need to do is pick it up and put it in the storage box I got for all my holiday-related junk...

*laaaaazy*

coolian2 said:

Frankly i manage to keep the house cleaner when i'm the only one here.

I need to move out but i like my only cost being my bus pass.

I go through stages that seem to have little to no bearing on who's around, actually. Just depends on whether I can be arsed cleaning, or if I decide I can just remember where I put everything down.

I kinda had to move out when I decided to go to university in a completely different state. Though I'd moved out before then. It's nice. I like my privacy. I can setlistorise in peace.

Axver said:
With a title like that, it can only suck.

Suck like getting 45ed three times. FOUR TIMES.
I'm inclined to agree... but it is free, and involves meeting up with someone I haven't seen in... um... six years or so? Might be interesting. :shrug:

Alisaura said:

That, and half the crap I posted to myself from overseas is still lying in piles on the floor of my room. All I really need to do is pick it up and put it in the storage box I got for all my holiday-related junk...

*laaaaazy*

At the very least i need to change my bed. I pulled the sheet out from the bottom of the bed while i was sleeping a few days ago and the fitted sheet is starting to come off because i only turn clockwise in bed and drag a lot of the sheet with me.

To do that though, i need to clean up the floor so i don't break anything important.

mysterious_jen said:
UBER SLOB here, i promised myself i wouldnt turn on the computer till i did some housework.

riiiiiiiiiiiight

I told myself I'd do vacuuming before lunch.

Well, I've still got over an hour to go, but I'm not liking my chances with this thread coming alive.

mysterious_jen said:

i bet he and his guitar had a busy night after he left us last night :lol:

I don't think there's any doubt about that one!

Alisaura said:
You forgot one, though...

6. Washing dishes by hand is the suckiest chore there is. HATES IT, preciousss.

Oh, no, no. Doing dishes is fun compared to vacuuming. Or ironing. Holy shit, I hate those. Even more than cleaning the bathroom.

Doing the dishes or hanging up the washing is positively easy in comparison. And hey, guys, I JUST PUT ON A LOAD OF WASHING. :ohmy:

Axver said:

I go through stages that seem to have little to no bearing on who's around, actually. Just depends on whether I can be arsed cleaning, or if I decide I can just remember where I put everything down.

I kinda had to move out when I decided to go to university in a completely different state. Though I'd moved out before then. It's nice. I like my privacy. I can setlistorise in peace.

There's less mess when i'm the only one around and for some reason i'm more motivated to clean up when i'm the only one around. Probably because i'm insulted at having to clean up everyone elses shit but if it's my collection of dishes and newspapers i'm happy to clean it up.

As long as it costs so fucking much to live anywhere in Auckland, and as long as the bus stops 100 metres from my house i can't see the point in moving out, especially as i want to see U2 overseas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom