Does anyone have a guitar tab from when U2 covered won't get fooled again?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KhanadaRhodes said:

i hardly listen to any U2 anymore, i'm a bad person :(

Yeah, if you don't listen to Bono prattle on about the starving children, you have no soul. NO KNEELING SOUL.

KhanadaRhodes said:

:lol: i've had both meaningful and meaningless, they both have their good and bad qualities.

And you want our first time to be insignificant and meaningless? :tsk:

As meaningless as being 45ed.

Varitek said:
Hey I have 6034 songs in my itunes and only 2191 are U2....the gigabite ratio is much higher for U2 cause I get stuff in higher qauality.

I have 12,154 in my iTunes. Only about 1,300 of that is U2.

coolian2 said:

Does it seem crazy to you that MILLION people die of a mosquito bite because you aren't signing up to some meaningless campaign?

It's all part of my plan to be a genocidal dictator, though.

KhanadaRhodes said:

my soul's knelt so much it can't get up. it's fallen and it can't get up :(

And now you're just a soulless promoter of meaningless sex. :tsk:

Who needs to do something about me getting 45ed. Hack the system.

coolian2 said:

We had a guy from the local rifle club or something come into school a few years ago to advertise his gun range. He wasn't doing badly until he got a bit excited and said democracy came from the barrel of a gun

:laugh: Bet the teachers loved that!

coolian2 said:

The only time i go to the movies alone is when i have a stupid amount of time in between classes. Usually there's someone on that doesn't suck and is cheap. That way i can put it down to killing time than being lame and having no friends to go to the movies

:lol:

Though, to me, there's rarely anything good on. Just the same Hollywood movie with the same plot but a different title to before.

phillyfan26 said:
I might be going out all night. :ohmy:

I've said it before and I'll say it again:

WHAT'S WITH YOU PEOPLE AND HAVING LIVES.

Actually, I need to go briefly too. Keep the postwhorage alive, people. It'll die without YOUR help. Don't let it DIE. Send $30 to Axver's Postwhore Charity NOW.

I'll be back in five or six hours, though, Ax, don't fear. That's like 2 or 3 PM in Aussieland.

Axver said:

:laugh: Bet the teachers loved that!

The one teacher my friends and i liked was laughing like mad when we got back to the classroom. So were many of the other teachers i saw that day.

That teacher was cool though, i ought to email him sometime. He let us hang out in his classroom at lunch at watch stuff like Father Ted. He'd stay, watch, and have lunch.

God, 7th form was fun.

hey, does anyone know anything about homemade granola and its shelf life? i made some a couple weeks ago but i'm not sure if it's still good. i mean part of me thinks oats, honey, etc. all stays good for a long time, but another part of me thinks all that can change when you cook it or whatever.

i don't wanna get sick :(

Axver said:

:lol:

Though, to me, there's rarely anything good on. Just the same Hollywood movie with the same plot but a different title to before.

I can honestly say i saw more crap movies than good movies. I actually don't know if i saw anything i'd consider as a good film, just some things that held my attention for an hour or so.

The only movie i've seen lately that wasn't utter garbage was Sweeney Todd.

:crack:

I thought the thread was still in Musical Journey and I was all "OMG no one's posted since I last did?!"

:der:

I don't see many movies, but Juno was way better than Sweeney Todd.

Last edited:
Alisaura said:

I don't see many movies, but Juno was way better than Sweeney Todd.

I was going to see Meet The Spartans but the cinema looked like it was going to be packed so we opted for Sweeney Todd.

Now that i've seen Meet The Spartans (i want my 80 minutes back) i know we made the right choice going for Sweeney Todd.

Everything people have told me about Juno suggests i shouldn't waste my money.

coolian2 said:

I have 3616 in my iTunes, about 2900 of that is U2, a lot of it bootlegs i've listened to once, if that.

If i do a quick search for U2 live it comes up with 1879 items. I don't listen to half of that.

I've got shitloads more U2 bootlegs than is in my iTunes. But, since I don't play it regularly, I haven't been arsed to rip it to my external hard drive. No point, really, when it's ZooTV Christchurch!

coolian2 said:
The one teacher my friends and i liked was laughing like mad when we got back to the classroom. So were many of the other teachers i saw that day.

That teacher was cool though, i ought to email him sometime. He let us hang out in his classroom at lunch at watch stuff like Father Ted. He'd stay, watch, and have lunch.

God, 7th form was fun.

Ha, that's awesome.

I've, uh, actually met up with my favourite teacher from school. My friend and I had lunch with him and another teacher my friend liked back in December. It was really fantastic. Probably nerdy, but fantastic. We talked for hours. Which just reminded me of when we'd talk after his class back in year 12 ... for so long that I'd miss my entire next class and just get to go straight to lunch ...

coolian2 said:
Everything people have told me about Juno suggests i shouldn't waste my money.
I guess it depends what you go for...

Mmm, diversity.

I was so much more articulate at 3am. Now I feel like my head's full of soggy cotton wool.

Axver said:

I've got shitloads more U2 bootlegs than is in my iTunes. But, since I don't play it regularly, I haven't been arsed to rip it to my external hard drive. No point, really, when it's ZooTV Christchurch!

As soon as i download a bootleg i put it on my external hard drive, otherwise my laptop will run out of hard drive space in a second.

I have some really shit bootlegs like ZooTV Christchurch. I might have a good iTunes cleanout later.

KhanadaRhodes said:
hey, does anyone know anything about homemade granola and its shelf life? i made some a couple weeks ago but i'm not sure if it's still good. i mean part of me thinks oats, honey, etc. all stays good for a long time, but another part of me thinks all that can change when you cook it or whatever.

i don't wanna get sick :(

Sorry, I can't really help. :(

Most of my stuff just lives in the freezer and is pretty safe.

Alisaura said:
I was so much more articulate at 3am. Now I feel like my head's full of soggy cotton wool.

I actually feel more awake. Despite the fact I woke not far past 9am. WTF. Seriously.

I'm probably going to totally crash at about 8pm tonight or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom