can anyone give me any info on my guitar?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MooMoo!

New Yorker
hi, ive got this aria guitar, and ive searched and searched, and i cannot find any info about it. (age, price, etc.) so i was wondering if one of you wonderful peeps could help me, its an Aria Pro 2 Cardinal Series, serial:555719

the best i could find was someone selling a beaten up one on ebay, and didnt help me much apart from seeing what a red version would look like. :|

also have another guitar, a Montana SG. (ive asked about this before but another try cant hurt..) most i know about this is they where mass produced in or around the 70's.

post some pics too if needed...

thanks. ANYthing at all appriciated. :wink:

I found two postings for a
1982 Aria Pro II Cardinal Series CS-350
with the same patent number 555719, but might just be the body type patent, I am not sure.

Anyhow, that's your model, maybe not specific but you get the idea. SAme patent number=I have to assume it's the same, right?

According to the Aria USA site, that guitar (CS-350) was made 1981-1985 so that could be a good starting point.

http://www.harmony-central.com/Guitar/Data4/Aria_Pro_II/Cardinal_Series-1.html

the first listing is that guitar and the dude paid $30 for it
probably not much help, but anyways...

Last edited:
MooMoo! said:

also have another guitar, a Montana SG. (ive asked about this before but another try cant hurt..) most i know about this is they where mass produced in or around the 70's.

It's a Gibson, but you probably knew that.

Back
Top Bottom