Call for Italian Edges

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

7cs

The Fly
Ciao ragazzi,
posto in italiano perché questa discussione è diretta a tutti i chitarristi italiani appassionati di The Edge.

Stiamo cercando di organizzare, nel periodo Settembre-Ottobre, un meeting tra tutti noi.
L'idea è di trovare un posto relativamente vicino a tutti, presumibilmente in centro italia, tipo un parco o una villa, dove fare un bel pic nic portando con noi panini, bistecche e qualche chitarra. Sarà una bella occasione per conoscerci e fare amicizia e per scambiarci dritte e consigli.

Unica controindicazione l'attacco di GAS che potrebbe prendere a molti nei giorni seguenti il meeting.

Spero che vogliate unirvi. La maillist è gestita da Francesco, chitarra degli wanderers, quindi fate pervenire a lui le vostre preadesioni scrivendo una email all'indirizzo baz_vertigo@u2.com

Se riusciamo ad essere un buon numero e a fare qualche foto e clip, sarebbe nelle nostre ambizioni chiedere a The Edge in persona se possiamo andare in pellegrinaggio da lui a dublino.

Spero che l'idea vi piaccia.

Daniele
7cs@u2.com

Eh, no, That's Italian. And I'm sure the original poster knows what nationality they have.

7cs, this is the international part, perhaps you can ask around in the Italian thread here, though it's not that active. :)
Viva el Feedback. Vive le Feedback. Langes lebendes Feedback. - U2 Feedback

There was a guy named Max Trecci, on the U2Recording Yahoo Group. Not sure where in Italy he's located or if he's still in the 'tribute' business or not. But you might try to find him there.

Hi, thanks for tips.
Me and a couple of guys playing U2 on guitar are organizing a meeting between all italian guitarists that love to play U2... something like a barbecue and guitar picnic

I know there is an international part of the forum, but this is the best place where to find guitarists.

I'm signed in since 2007... I've never ever been in "Viva el Feedback"

Back
Top Bottom