Boss RV-3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The_Pac_Mule

Refugee
Is this pedal good for U2??

Its not longer made but I can find it on ebay..it has both reverb and delay, but from what I read the delay has a max of 2 seconds and when you add the reverb it only has a max of 1 second...is this bad? :reject:

Is this pedal good for U2??

Its not longer made but I can find it on ebay..it has both reverb and delay, but from what I read the delay has a max of 2 seconds and when you add the reverb it only has a max of 1 second...is this bad? :reject:

It's decent. You can get them used on e-Bay... but if you want a decent "U2-ish" delay in stompbox form...

...The Boss DD-20 Giga-Delay is pretty great.

right, only thing is when you use both it it kinda downs the delay a bit, and I have a pretty decent reverb on my amp

I have a question, with the DD20, can you have two delays on it, like a shorter and a longer one? :hyper:

Does it have a stereo delay setting, like the Line 6 DL-4 has? With such a setting you could offset the two delays into a long and a short one.

As for the RV-3, Radiohead uses it a lot.

Does it have a stereo delay setting, like the Line 6 DL-4 has? With such a setting you could offset the two delays into a long and a short one.

As for the RV-3, Radiohead uses it a lot.

DL-4 is one of the most versatile and affordable delays. I love mine. :up:

Back
Top Bottom