Backing Tracks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have downloaded many backing tracks from u2recording.tripod but I could not download An Cat Dubh.
Does anybody have this track ?
If yec, can you share it with me ?

guitarbt.com has a few tracks which aren't on u2recording.tripod. But you have to be a member. Be sure to read the rules regarding downloading. Until you have a 100 posts its slim pickings as far as downloads are concerned. But when you've spammed yourself up to 100 posts iits all you can download. Also lots of stuff from other bands.

GibsonGirl, i'm planning to do a CoBL backing track, but my keyboard can't get that drumroll thing that Larry does. what do you use to do the drums on your tracks?

discothequeLP, it would be great for me to have a backing track of streets WITHOUT drum and bass. I have been looking for backing tracks without rythim section, keyboards or violins only but they simply doesn´t exist on the Web. Backing tracks with drums and bass are ok to play along at home, but useless for live perfomances where you already have a band.

The point is, discothequeLP, could you please record some streets intro with your keyboards??? I have a band and we´re gonna play it live the 4th of Juny but we don´t have any keyboard. I think it would be usefull for a lot of people too.

Thank you very much and sorry for my poor English.

(City of blinding lights intro without drums would be great too!!!!)

discothequeLP said:
GibsonGirl, i'm planning to do a CoBL backing track, but my keyboard can't get that drumroll thing that Larry does. what do you use to do the drums on your tracks?

Oh, that's not my backing track. I just played along with one I found from two of the sites mentioned in this thread. I don't have the right software to make backing tracks. I wish I did, though. :(

YODIGOHEY said:
discothequeLP, it would be great for me to have a backing track of streets WITHOUT drum and bass. I have been looking for backing tracks without rythim section, keyboards or violins only but they simply doesn´t exist on the Web. Backing tracks with drums and bass are ok to play along at home, but useless for live perfomances where you already have a band.

The point is, discothequeLP, could you please record some streets intro with your keyboards??? I have a band and we´re gonna play it live the 4th of Juny but we don´t have any keyboard. I think it would be usefull for a lot of people too.

i agree...i would love a Love and Peace or Else Backtin track....love that song:rockon:

The U2 Patch Archive site is mine... I am looking to host the MP3's somewhere else. If anyone can host them on a web server, give me a shout!

Thanks!

:wink:

chrisjnyc said:
The U2 Patch Archive site is mine... I am looking to host the MP3's somewhere else. If anyone can host them on a web server, give me a shout!

Thanks!

:wink:

These are really well done..thanks chris!

chris, dont you know any site that has those patches for POD Line 6? Thanks

ebmp said:
chris, dont you know any site that has those patches for POD Line 6? Thanks

Sorry, don't own any line 6 gear.... I have seen some info on Line 6 POD presets, but no downloadable patches.

YODIGOHEY said:

Yeah, i've been looking for backing tracks only with keyboards or those rare effects (for a band)... if someone could do that...:help:

ill try and record the keys part on my keyboard...I've only just got the keyboard so I'll have to work it out

GibsonGirl said:
I can't remember which of those sites I got it from, but there's a really good backing track for Streets. :up:

http://s51.ysi.com/d.aspx?id=1SWJWXWVDU33B0CGQQT3ARI6DI

I screwed up royally in some parts, but man, I love that backing track. :drool: The backing track for UTEOTW is great too.

Could you repost? Link seems to be dead.

Also, do you know where to get a good tab for the live version of Streets? Thanks a lot...

still waiting!!!!! :(

Streets without drums and bass at least!!!!

(COBL, would be wellcome too...)

Joshua_Tree_Hugger said:

Could you repost? Link seems to be dead.

Also, do you know where to get a good tab for the live version of Streets? Thanks a lot...

I don't really know if you'll want it, it's just a recording of me playing Streets on my guitar mixed into the backing track. And, unfortunately, I don't have the individual backing track any more, if that's what you're looking for. :(

I might be able to do up a tab for the live version of Streets a little later on in the week.

I don't know if anybody's thought of this, but if you have the Elevation concert DVD, the different menu screens actually play the real backing tracks to various songs like Bad, With or Without You, Numb and Kite.

You could rip those, loop and edit them, and use the real thing as backing tracks for those songs.

Back
Top Bottom