Anyone Want To Start A Band?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

joe8pizza

The Fly
I have been writing material for the past few months and am thinking about starting a band.I have been doing the solo thing for awhile now, but if I find the right people to play with, would love to start a band. My influences range from U2,Pink Floyd,the Beatles ,Damien Rice,Ryan Adams,DMB,Coldplay etc.Im not looking to do an emo or screamo act.I play guitar/piano and sing.Im looking to get me a bass player and a drummer to start.Great gear is a must, I have spent a great deal of time and money acquring great gear, and I would expect the same from the people id be playing with. I also have access to a great studio for recording to make a professional sounding cd.No drugs or Alcohol problems. I have a few covers on my myspace www.myspace.com/joewmusic including a accoustic arrangement of "The Fly", theyre accoustic based, but I wanna mix more electric driven stuff in. I live in Emmaus near Allentown PA .Im 19 years old and so am looking for people around that age. Im not out to become a U2 cover band or anything, I wanna write originals, but U2 is def my biggest influence musically, and would def want to do some covers live.
Leave me a message if interested
aim:joe8pizza
email: joe_wol@yahoo.com

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom