Anyone near middletown, NY start a band??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ender

Babyface
I'm moving to middletown, NY sometime next summer and I'm looking to start a band down there.

My latest band, Starways Congress, broke up, and my intention now isto start over, fresh and new. I've had a sort of "solo career" for the past five years. My work can be found at www.enderhq.com if anyone is interested in what I'm doing.

I want to be the singer, (as i've had to fight for that my whole life lol), and main lyricist, (but not exclusively - i like to collaborate too). More than anything I want to put on a great show, break the rules of rock and roll, and take it as far as I possibly can, so I'm looking for people who want to make a career of this.

Obviously, my main influence is U2. I'm also into bands like Coldplay, Smashing Pumpkins, Tea Party, Collective Soul, Garbage, INXS and Duran Duran. If anyone is interested, please let me know, I want to build some sort of communication before I head down next year. If you know someone that would be interested let me know.

I'm 24, and I'm looking for people in the age range of 21-26 or so. People that are into the same things I'm into, into changing the world, helping people, you know, that kind of thing.

I don't want to be the next U2, but I'm mainly influenced by them. I want to carve my own niche, but invariably my stuff starts there. Heh.

Thanks. Take Care and I hope a few of you give me a ring :)

Ender
ender@enderhq.com
315 566 9210

WHY?

Why Middletown? The only bright spot is NYC is an hour away. I grew up in that area. Hit me back if you have questions about the area

Back
Top Bottom