Anyone have a backing track for breathe without vocals or guitar?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hatrickpatrick

The Fly
I asked this in the even better than the real thing forum but I figure this might be a better place to ask: Are there any backing tracks (like the ones Edi used to make) for "Breathe"? I'm trying to learn how to play it and sing, so having the drums, bass and piano in the background without the words of the lead guitar would be a big help... I know there's already one for GOYB, but is there one for Breathe?

I asked this in the even better than the real thing forum but I figure this might be a better place to ask: Are there any backing tracks (like the ones Edi used to make) for "Breathe"? I'm trying to learn how to play it and sing, so having the drums, bass and piano in the background without the words of the lead guitar would be a big help... I know there's already one for GOYB, but is there one for Breathe?

I've never come across one without vocals, only one with the guitar removed (for the most part), I dont know if thats any help, suppose its better than nothing?

http://users.skynet.be/bs974182/Breathe

I didnt make that btw, pretty sure it was the guy who runs this site ... // U2, The Who, Stereophonics & Coldplay Guitar & Piano Backing Tracks //

File not found, are you sure that link is right?

Actually I can remove both the guitar and the vocals independently but not at the same time...

The guitar and the vocals are all panned to one side, so I can just axe one track to get it without guitar

But in order to remove the vocals I have to cancel them out (you know, invert the phase of one track so the center is removed). If you then mute one of the tracks the damn vocals are back on since it's not cancelled anymore :D

Back
Top Bottom