ANOTHER Warwick for Adam... ANOTHER...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Edge_Orchestra

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
A Reversed "Reverso"?

newzealand20101125r.jpg

Appeaers to have 3-knobs but more interesting.... a reverse headstock. As in, the beak of the 'buzzard' style headstock facing UP instead of down.

Believe it or not he actually has at least TWO reverse Reversos..

5207104213_51b3ce3a5d_o.jpg

5207705774_8c2b6ca133_o.jpg

It definitely seems as if the one is a gold sparkle whereas the other is yellowish top and gold sides

Last edited:
Believe it or not he actually has at least TWO reverse Reversos..

5207104213_51b3ce3a5d_o.jpg

5207705774_8c2b6ca133_o.jpg

It definitely seems as if the one is a gold sparkle whereas the other is yellowish top and gold sides

Nope only one. Just looks different in different lighting.

Here's some info I got from the guys at Warwick.
It has the same golden finish as the rest of his basses. [Triumph Gold 3-layered]

The woods are the same as in his signature, this time with a passive Seymour Duncan
P-Pickup Quarter Pound…

Also the headstock is reversed…

Nothing else is changed

question

Hey Edge_Orchestra, do you happen to know the price after tax of the Reverso and where I can get it in the States?
The only place I found was an overseas one and it is pretty expensive

Hey Edge_Orchestra, do you happen to know the price after tax of the Reverso and where I can get it in the States?
The only place I found was an overseas one and it is pretty expensive

Research for an authorized Warwick dealer near you. It's probably a special order item. Probably not something you can just walk in and play around on.

Scott from Joshua Tree (U2 tribute) got his at the NAMM convention. He met some of the Warwick reps and made a deal to puy the one they were using for the convention.

Here's a picture of me w/Scott's 'Reverso'
DSCN6005.jpg

Back
Top Bottom