All female U2 tribute band...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Carmanah

The Fly
I'm quite new to Interference, so maybe this has already been done before...

But is anyone aware of an all female U2 tribute band? I've been playing guitar for 9 years now and I've been singing along to every U2 songs since I was 11 (I'm currently 22)... an all female U2 tribute band would be fun... and different. :)

I'm curious how many other gals out there would be interested in such a project? Obviously it would be hard to form a band via Interference as so many members are scattered throughout the world... but surely some other girls have had a similar idea by now.

Let me know! :wink:

There is an all girl U2 cover band called Exit. Check out www.u2lafans.com I believe they have their own songs too but started off covering U2.
Several interferencers have seen them before and they've always given them great reviews.
Welcome btw, love your avatar. :)

EXIT is soooo cool. there is this awesome story of their bass player meeting adam, and him remembering her...and i think their lead guitarist was picked to play with them at one show? Prob an LA show...can't recall exact details...

I too am trying to join or form a U2 tribute band!:attn:

Exits good, Ive spoken to the bass player before. She was in the chatroom for awhile, i think her name is Affa or soemthing. She's good.

Last edited:
This past evening I was playing my guitar to every ATYCLB song... but then I started to play "If You Wear That Velvet Dress" and it sounded so beautiful. I love playing U2. :D

I also discovered Walk On, Wild Honey, In A Little While and Peace on Earth are great fun to sing along to while playing guitar. :D

ps. I'll have to check "Exit" out!

pss. There are endless girls here who do want to form bands, but they usually want to form a metal band, which, well, unless it's a Misfits tribute band, I'm not interested... unfortunately. Where are the local U2 fans? :eyebrow:

Last edited:
adamswildhoney said:
What kind of music do you play besides U2, Carmanah?

A lot of stuff, everything from Spanish guitar to the Misfits.

However, if you go to my profile and look at my musical preferences, you'll see what kind of music I prefer. :)

Back
Top Bottom