AIWIY sheet music for piano

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

alh77

The Fly
I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but anyway, I'm looking for sheet music of this song for piano. If anyone can help me out, it'd be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

I don't know where to find sheet music for it, but I think I can help you anyway.

Look for some AIWIY video's (I recommend Ralqh) to listen what it sounds like to play.

What he plays is basically Ab - Db for the verses (Or A - D, whatever key you're playing in)

Fm - Db for the prechorus ("All the promisses.....")

For the part after "When All I Want Is You...." hit Ab and Db, but play around with the surrounding keys to get the actual 'riff'.

I hope you get what I mean a bit, I might record a video to show you what I'm talking about.

OK, so I don't get exactly what you mean. I actually want this for my wedding. I have the piano version from the piano tribute, but wife-to-be would rather have it played on the piano than through a PA system. I honestly don't see the problem with the latter. I have the music for the song, but it's for guitar.

I don't know how I would send it to you. It's in book of songs for piano. I can get you the name of the book (or you can google it). I believe it's from one of the Best Of releases

You can try a Google search. I came up with a few responses. I tried this: u2 sheet music piano

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom