Acoustic Strumming to Kite

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Okay I just got my first guitar a week ago and i really want to play Kite on acoustic guitar, anyone know the tabs and the strumming pattern?

id first start out learning all the chords, notes, and getting good at transitioning between them before you start to tackle songs.

but off the top of my head:

^-upstroke
V-downstroke

(E)V V V^V^ (A) V V V (E) V

something like that, its all in the wrist when your only doing downstrokes, you still upstroke to reset, just dont hit the strings

id first start out learning all the chords, notes, and getting good at transitioning between them before you start to tackle songs.

but off the top of my head:

^-upstroke
V-downstroke

(E)V V V^V^ (A) V V V (E) V

something like that, its all in the wrist when your only doing downstrokes, you still upstroke to reset, just dont hit the strings

:applaud:That's all, do I just repeat it? thanks btw

:applaud:That's all, do I just repeat it? thanks btw

yeah just repeat that during the verses. i think theres only 4 chords in the song, E A B and C#m(i think)

for the B and C#m you gotta learn barre chords, which will take a lot of practice to get those down good.

B is

e-7
b-7
g-8
d-9
a-9
E-7

C#m is

e-9
b-9
g-9
d-11
a-11
E-9

for those you use your pointer finger to "bar" all the strings and then basically form an "E" chord (B) or "Em" (C#m) with your others

"and hardness":

A C#m A

"i want you to know"

E A C#m A

"whose to say..."

E B A

the part during the solo is

A C#m A

i think thats all the parts

Back
Top Bottom