4 new Sadowsky bass guitars for Adam

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Edge_Orchestra

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
It seems that Adam Clayton is still in search of the perfect bass. While he has a great number of fine vintage and new bass guitars, he has recently enlisted the skills of Sandowsky Guitars Ltd to make 4-bass guitars (thus far) for him.

This from the Sadowsky fb page:

Just received this report from Dublin, where U2 is in the studio...

Just a heads up on how wonderful your 4 basses are....beautiful instruments and so much "weight" and deep tone with a very light weight bass......amazing. The Will Lee is killer and the PJs so balanced. Adam has been tracking away and not having to break the momentum dialing in his sound.....Just a very good marriage of effortless tone that seems inherent with the overall design. The entire band and the production team could not be happier.

Nice one,
Dallas Schoo/U2

Here's one of the bass guitars. Looks to be a Will Lee model. Seems to be a custom finish job as well.

420231_341631805888766_166049150113700_999309_578813937_n.jpg

I've a message into Sadowsky as to see about getting a bit more info on the 4 bass guitars.

:lol: New tour? Not in at least 2 years!

They're recording though. So that's at least something. Still right on schedule for a fall 2013 release.

That's a great notice. I think u2 is Near of a new tour!!

Soonest an album would be ready would be Nov 2012. But that is highly unlikely.

There is a better chance that it will be ready/released in March 2013 with a tour starting, like the 360 tour, in Europe in the Summer of 2013.

Time will tell....

PS - I am glad the tour isn't around the corner. My finances need a chance to recover / grow from the last tour~!

Back
Top Bottom