www.nolineonthehorizon.com page update?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DoctorMacPhisto

War Child
the url "www.nolineonthehorizon.com" is no longer a website that says this domain has been registered, but instead reads in the top left hand corner in small font "nolineonthehorizon".

...Is something brewing?

EDIT: it also says that the page was last modified on January 14th.

Well, at least its updating, I don't see U2.com throwing in some fab colours. :wink:

Yeah, then Interference will go into lockdown with members talking excessively about GOYB then a week later the bitching starts.

when I click on that link, I get a page that reads:

Great news for U2 fans; according to sources their eagerly anticipated new album (their first original work since How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb in November 2004) will be called No Line On The Horizon and will be on sale in music stores on November 14.

The band’s record company Universal has already registered the internet domain name nolineonthehorizon.com

And among the songs to be released on what many music insiders are calling the band’s best work to date are the title track “No Line On The Horizon” plus;

For Your Love
Love Is All We Have Left
One Bird
If I Could Live My Life Again
The Cedars of Lebanon
Earlier this week an insider said the U2 machine is gearing up for the release of one of the most keenly-awaited albums in recent years.

“The album is more or less all in the bag except for a few minor details,” the source revealed. A lot of people have been waiting a long time for this album as they do with every U2 album.

“But the word coming out is that the band is very, very happy with the end product and when U2 are happy it should be quite a piece of work. They’re not easy to please.”

The album will be available at the U2 store here when released - along with loads of other U2 music, books and merchandise.

... thats embarrassing.

A little off-topic: Now the first page on u2.com consists of one of those photos: The cover / Promotional old photo with the band in Fez / Band in studio in Fez / Band in Olympic Studios.

Guess it won't take long for the site to change it's face.

Anyone remember u2vertigo.com? It was a site with a game that emerged around the release of the Vertigo single...wondering if we'll have something similar...

Back
Top Bottom