Working title = "Ten Reasons to Exist"?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
tumblr_md1rnigM0w1r2q56co1_250.gif

Yea, I'm not holding my hopes up for two just yet. But 1 would be enough for now! :drool: New material, at last.

Only thing I wonder about... will there be any trace of the 'new' songs we heard last tour?

so 2 new U2 albums?? :drool:

LARRY of all people says they're aiming for a september release?
Then he says they're aiming for 2 albums??
Then he literally not only confirms again that they're working with danger mouse, but actually takes a shot at will.i.am too??

Guys i can't take this much awesome in one day!

(To be fair, by "release now and release later" he might have meant digitally, then physically, rather than 2 sets of material)

I need to go dig that thread back up. If I may say so myself, there was some inspired thinking going on that day :lol:. Well, I say 'inspired'.... some would say 'deranged'. :crack: :lmao:

Yeaaaaa! After this new album we finally get SOA shortly after or next year! :cute: Sorry .... had to do it!

The good news is is that they must have a lot already in the bag and they're just enjoying time off before the madness begins!

Just leave it all alone boys and don't tinker!!!! :lol:

I need to go dig that thread back up. If I may say so myself, there was some inspired thinking going on that day :lol:. Well, I say 'inspired'.... some would say 'deranged'. :crack: :lmao:

I tried to find it in my files, but I didn't save it sadly. :( Maybe the search function will help.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom