Wide Awake in Europe DISCUSSION ONLY - No Email Requests!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
u2fan11010 said:
why would i sell my own copy if i had that low of number? i got in the 4000s

Because you joined the forum today and your very first post was about an eBay item?

Because you joined the forum today and your very first post was about an eBay item?

well this is a discussion board isn't it? im discussing. i was about to talk about the #0001 on ebay too. you think thats mine as well?

well this is a discussion board isn't it? im discussing. i was about to talk about the #0001 on ebay too. you think thats mine as well?

Your use of exclaimation marks is highly similar to that used in the ebay page.

Also, it is against forum rules to sell merchandise, or link to your own products on ebay.

Also, yours would happen to be 4004 would it?

And again, it makes no sense whatsoever if you were going to bid for the item, to alert a forum with membership of nearly 50,000, a large number of which weren't able to get a copy, so they will probably bid and drive the price even higher.

Put it this way: if it isn't yours, and you did want to buy that copy, it was a total bonehead move to post it here.

Anyone else see the similarities?

Pretty cheap low #0067 on ebay right now for really cheap! only a penny right now! Thats crazy! I'm gunna try and get it

You are bidding on U2's Wide Awake In Europe Record Vinyl EP BRAND NEW AND NEVER PLAYED! It is #0067/5000! A very low number for that U2 collector! I already have a copy so I am selling this one

The similarities are uncanny! phrases followed by exclaimation marks!

why would you guess 4004 out of a thousand different options. sorry i was excited about trying to get one of the low numbers. i guess i'll go after another one cuz now 50,000 people know about it...as if people haven't known about it already. whatever

why would you guess 4004 out of a thousand different options. sorry i was excited about trying to get one of the low numbers. i guess i'll go after another one cuz now 50,000 people know about it...as if people haven't known about it already. whatever

because the ebay poster has 4004?

I know.

I find it absolutely disgusting that someone who calls themselves a fan would snap up 4 copies just tosell 3 on ebay when the real diehards miss out. It is ok for those who pre-ordered from multiples because they were unsure of availability, but supply them at cost to other real fans. Making a profit is sick and obscene.

Ok lets move on .. link will be deleted.

And yeah, his ebay username matches his email address. Funny.

:lmao:

That's the second time in about a week!

Why do I always miss these things?

I actually dont even have one of these and really havent even thought about where I'd get one. I guess I dont much see the use of a record if I dont have a record player.
It would just be one more thing to collect dust on my shelf. :( :reject: Though I wouldnt mind it as a Christmas gift. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom