Why did Bono lie about this being a long album?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok, So why the HUTDAB? Still doesn't explain the acronym...

I wasn't around here before Bomb came out, but I'm guessing that HUTDAB came to be when someone noticed that "HTDAAB", when pronounced out-loud, sounded sort of like "hut-dab."
That's just my guess, though.

EDIT: And I guess Lazarus sort of beat me to it. Never mind.

"You can hear the universe in her sea shells" HAS to be a sexual reference of some kind.

Don't even get me started on that stuff about cockatoos.

That's the second time tonight you got me thinking about rentboys :ohmy: :sad::wink:

it's a little known fact that Bono died 3.5 years ago in the London underground bombings.

:shh:

Well I know that is wrong for starters! He and McCartney swapped places in the 60's and it was really bono that died, not Paul :sad:

Yes, I thought it was funny too. In a very dark way. :macdevil::evil::eeklaugh:

Muhah ha :D

Because he is a horrible man who eats puppies.

WHAT :sad: With or without Ketchup? :hmm:

HUTDAB is Dalton's attempted spelling of Hot Tub.

I think in Bono's mind he didn't lie at all he's so far gone he believes his own lies. He's like Brando in Apocalypse Now, or Stiller in Tropic Thunder. He's discovered a new reality.

You mean like the Joker in The Dark Knight?

Why so serious, Topic Police?

EDIT: Oh, they weren't "so serious" after all. Never mind.

That's a lot of babies. Your poor loins.

Well, you know. I love babies and want lots of unconditional love. I mean, I'd be a single parent and live with my parents, and collect disability insurance, so I should be set.

I figure 14 babies should be plenty. I already have a guy with an office in an alley who's going to implant some embryos up in my junk.

Back
Top Bottom