Why all of the negativity????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The iPhone 6 Plus does cost $999. However, with plans from all main carriers, that cost drops considerably. For example, sign up with AT&T for 2 years, and the cost drops by $500. If you hate AT&T, don't worry - other carriers have similar deals.

I will say, seeing her do all of those commercials for various diet foods (how dare she invade the privacy of my TV?!?!) screams hypocrite. It's apparently fine to do diet food commercials, but it is not acceptable to distribute one's music for free to the masses.

You know what im saying though, right? She brags about the $1000 iphone, and in the same breath bitches about the billionaire companies (that she is buying the $1000 iphone from). Sounds crazy of her...

im sure she really cares so much about those young indie bands who will supposedly be hurt by this. Does Ozzy have a new project coming out soon...or a tour maybe? I smell a rat....perhaps one missing its head.

You know what im saying though, right? She brags about the $1000 iphone, and in the same breath bitches about the billionaire companies (that she is buying the $1000 iphone from). Sounds crazy of her...

im sure she really cares so much about those young indie bands who will supposedly be hurt by this. Does Ozzy have a new project coming out soon...or a tour maybe? I smell a rat....perhaps one missing its head.

Crazy is, as crazy does...:coocoo:

Oh, I agree. I was just noting that the biggest iPhone 6 Plus (with 128 GB drive) does indeed cost $999.

But yes, that sum of $$ is a lot for many people and it screams of foolishness on her part to discuss the "horrors" of U2's business acumen when she is very guilty of it herself (arguably more so).

she's concerned that Ozzy's rumored new album is going to make less money if expectations become free downloads.

she's also attaching herself to the biggest story in music at the moment.

and she may actually think it's a shitty thing to do.

There are many people who can make valid arguments that U2 have sold out with this move (if they haven't already).

The Osborne's are not included on that list.

I wonder why we don't hear about Bono or any U2 member going around publicly bashing other people. Guess that's the difference about a class act and .... the rest.

It seems the band used to take offence to widespread criticism or negative reviews? Greg Kot? Now they seem very casual (which is a good thing) they expected it, but this much? they are being professional with it all. But it seems like if people know you are a fan of the band you have to be a recipient of the backlash, I do feel a little offended. But still support what they do as they haven’t done anything wrong. I look forward to what he says in the Dave Fanning interview in the morning.

I don't know why but the negative response makes me love the band even more because I know it's a GREAT album.

When it's all said and done many of the negative people will have mud in their faces.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Back
Top Bottom