When will we first see WITS video??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jeffo17

Acrobat
Im really looking forward to turning on MTV, VH1 or whatever and seeing the WITS video.... When do you think it will first air or when will we first see it?

Youtube first or u2.com??

Some on-the-ball site: late December 2006
YouTube: an hour later
MTV: early January 2007
U2.com: early January 2017

Axver said:
Some on-the-ball site: late December 2006
YouTube: an hour later
MTV: early January 2007
U2.com: early January 2017

the most accurate sentence describing the way life (waiting on U2 for everything) works that i have ever seen.

January is when it's officially released as a single, the video will probably leak online before the end of the year.

so i saw the video...

u2 aren't in it, but it's all these musicians (Nat King Cole, Kanye, Beyonce, Elvis etc...) singing the song

thats all i can say, keep it on the downloooow :shh:

thanks

im sorry ive already said too much, thats all i can reveal

its a pretty cool vid though

It's actually a combination of two videos, plus one of the beachclips. And Johnny Cash recorded a part of it before he passed.

Utoo said:
It's actually a combination of two videos, plus one of the beachclips. And Johnny Cash recorded a part of it before he passed.

well aren't you gonna feel silly when its actually released

Chizip said:

well aren't you gonna feel silly when its actually released

Hey, all I know is what I got as a bonus on my Abbey Road Outtakes bootleg

:wink:

Chizip said:
so i saw the video...

u2 aren't in it, but it's all these musicians (Nat King Cole, Kanye, Beyonce, Elvis etc...) singing the song

thanks

You sure you're not mixing it up with the awful Johnny Cash video? Or maybe you fell asleep during a Natalie Cole video? :)

Jeffo17 said:
Why did they do that video shoot in melbourne???

well i can say there are 2 vids for the song, the one i saw wasnt the one shot in melbourne

but thats it :shh:

Chizip said:
so i saw the video...

thanks

Sweeeeet. Wow, awesome. That makes sense... Bono has called the song "the universal song, the one that everybody sings."

I'm selling these for $9.99.

shirtBig0564.gif

Chizip said:
so i saw the video...

thanks

:hmm: Sounds interesting.

Maybe this is why people were assuming that UK promo clip was from the actual video?

Yeah, Window in the Skies video is on YouTube officially from user "u2official". U2.com will have a report on this mid-February.

Why the hell would U2/their publicity department officially use YouTube anyway? :huh:

cuz You Tube is massive? My friend who was at the video shoot mentioned all the famous people in the video, but he mentioned something else which I didn't see in the video... maybe that was filmed for something else (and didn't have U2 in it) :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom