What Kind Of Fan Are You?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Optimist Or Pessimist?

• The Glass Is Half Full; Early 2009 Release date, Tour starts before the Winter

Votes: 211 80.2%
  • The Glass Is Half Empty; Late 2009 Release date; Tour doesn't start until 2010

Votes: 52 19.8%

• Total voters
Where's "true" fan? I can also dig up the criteria to define this as well, if you'd like.

and half full of water.

if you are the Batman then Gotham City is in trouble

I see your bimbo got dumped in the first round.

I think U2 is still going to find a way to release material in November 2009, whether that means delaying the album, or preferably giving us something (EP or LP) in the early spring and something else (EP or LP) in November.

Im pessimistic:|

The great thing about being a pessmist is that when things go wrong you can say you were right all along and things go good you're pleasently surprised.

don't care. whenever they release, i still have lots of music to listen to, just to kill the time before they release it

Need I remind you all -

Autumn, Autumn, Not Autumn, Autumn, Not Autumn, Autumn, Autumn, Not Autumn, Autumn, Not Autumn, Autumn, Autumn, NOT AUTUMN!

(Pattern of U2 Album realises not including the Best-ofs)

So now we play the waiting game *twiddles thumbs*, about time I listened to U2 non stop.

We ought to have a countdown to the new album thing. :reject:

I'm slowly losing interest about when the album will be released, slowly I'm getting more and more departed from U2...

I'm slowly losing interest about when the album will be released, slowly I'm getting more and more departed from U2...

Aww, I guess that means a lot from someone named U2 LUNATIC.

Keep the faith. There are worse things going on in the world than to wait a measly 4 1/2 years for a new U2 album. Try to remember that the members of U2 have lives outside of U2. Just like you and me.

Back
Top Bottom