Videointerview for german television (raw-cut in english)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FuruftUta

The Fly
:wave:
U2 gave an interview for german television (parts were shown at "Aspekte" and "Heute Journal") when they were in Berlin (for the Echo Award) few days ago at the Hotel Adlon. You can see the raw-Cut (It's about 18 minutes long) on the "ZDF-Mediathek", in very good quality- and: it's in english!!! - no bothering translation to german. So might be interesting for you guys out there.

Very stange parts - Bono claims he never listend to their old records - even he hadn't listen to the Joshua Tree in 20 years - same with Achtung Baby :lol:

Take a look here:

Exklusiv: U2 im aspekte-Interview

hmm...when I click that link there's all this German that I can't understand and it's asking me to choose the type of player and internet connection and it doesn't play once I choose all the specifications...

hmm...when I click that link there's all this German that I can't understand and it's asking me to choose the type of player and internet connection and it doesn't play once I choose all the specifications...

Really? Just choose your type of player and the connection (because it's a stream) - than hit "ÜBERNEHMEN" than hit play-button. And if this doesn't work just hit your refresh-button from your Internet-Explorer. Still not working?

Really? Just choose your type of player and the connection (because it's a stream) - than hit "ÜBERNEHMEN" than hit play-button. And if this doesn't work just hit your refresh-button from your Internet-Explorer. Still not working?

oh, thanks, it's working :)

oh, thanks, it's working :)

nice - if you have a fast internet connection you can watch it also in fullscreen-mode. Just hit your right mouse-button - than click on "ZOOM" and than on "VOLLBILD" - that's german for fullscreen.

Thanks so much for posting this mate! :wave:

there's even more on the ZDF-Mediathek worth watching. There is also a 4 minutes cut from the movie "it might get loud" with the Edge (and Jimmy Page and the guy from white stripes). Very funny - Edge at the end: the secret of elevation:

"It might get loud" (the Edge)
Trailer "It might get loud"

and parts from the raw-cut Interview above were shown here:

Heute Journal (little U2-Special)
U2 - Wie immer ... großartig

and here
Aspekte (little U2-Special)
Rock around the globe - U2

Back
Top Bottom