Video shoot - New York ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
please.

apparently political affiliation has a lot to do with a U2 rumor. the fact that you act like you know what would happen in the city at all times because you work in the music industry is ridiculous. it's a rumor, sure. is it true for sure? no. will it wind up true? possibly. can you dispel the rumor for certain? not unless you were affiliated with the band, nope.

also, i'm glad the fact that i'm a 21 year old republican seems to irk you. it's about what i'd expect. if i had an obama/biden signature or avatar, nobody would care to notice or say anything... seems like a form of discrimination to me bringing it up out of the blue. but hey, i'm just a 21 year old republican, what do I know?

You should talk like a republican and have a democrat avatar of Al Gore. That will really confuse them.

It's all speculation in the end. We don't really know what's going on until official announcements happen. Even some official announcements earlier on from Bono don't match what Danny is saying. First the band need to decide when they are done and then start their promotion. By then all will be clear.

It must be tough deciding on your favorite songs but not being sure which ones play live well.

I can see it now.

LM's mom: What the hell happened to your face?
LM: I beat it in with a baseball bat.
LM's mom: Why?!
LM: I lost a bet about the new U2 album.
LM's mom: You're a fucking doofus.

Note: I'm sure LM's mom doesn't actually talk to him that way. But in my mind she does.

That was even more hilarious than the already funny post from Chass!

Well the video shoot in Spain could be like the bonus CD just like the one we got with the deluxe edition of HTAAB.....remember the live version of Crumbs and Sometimes and the footage form Portugal??

Weren't there reports of a video crew hanging around Hanover Quay shooting some promo interviews and stuff? I seem to remember reading Catherine Owens was involved with that.
I suspect U2 Valencia might've been the source.

Bitter Democrat. You certainly aren't being very tolerant.

I've been pretty damn tolerant for the last eight messed up years sweetheart.

I mean no personal wrong against anyone, but if you want to get into it, I've been attacked by republicans on this board for the last 8 years. I'm tired of it.

But, whatever the outcome of the U.S. election is, I can say this:
I do know the music industry in NY well, and U2 did not shoot a video here yesterday. But, for me to say so brought about a personal attack for a 21 year old republican for no reason. That is irrational and offensive. If I stood up for myself, tough.

BTW, I'm not a democrat, I'm an independant.
All the best.

I've been pretty damn tolerant for the last eight messed up years sweetheart.

I mean no personal wrong against anyone, but if you want to get into it, I've been attacked by republicans on this board for the last 8 years. I'm tired of it.

But, whatever the outcome of the U.S. election is, I can say this:
I do know the music industry in NY well, and U2 did not shoot a video here yesterday. But, for me to say so brought about a personal attack for a 21 year old republican for no reason. That is irrational and offensive. If I stood up for myself, tough.

BTW, I'm not a democrat, I'm an independant.
All the best.

Bringing up his political affiliation didn't serve your argument at all. It would have been better to stick to your original reasoning for denying the rumor, which was because you work in NY's music industry. Making an off-topic and, quite frankly, inappropriate remark did nothing to convince me or anyone else that you are right.

Edit: That said, NEW ALBUM NEWS? WHERE??

There's, like, four republicans on this board.

Bringing up his political affiliation didn't serve your argument at all. It would have been better to stick to your original reasoning for denying the rumor, which was because you work in NY's music industry. Making an off-topic and, quite frankly, inappropriate remark did nothing to convince me or anyone else that you are right.

convinced me :up:

BTW, please take your election topics (aka illusion of choice) to the right subforum so people from little, not important country called rest-of-the-world can talk about more imprtant things - like U2's new album :up:

Zoots named names :|

We all agree on one thing. We want the new album to destroy our common enemy.

Coldplay Fans!

close-up-mature-man_~u12911156.jpg

middle-aged-man_~hcp24013.jpg

smiling-man-wearing_~bn293001.jpg

swe5.jpg

swe4.jpg

swe10.jpg

i'm a republican, and i like coldplay, and i want to destroy the sweaterscarfers. i'm also hoping that an album comes out soon. coldplay and deathcab both have followup eps coming out this fall. for F^cks sake......

Back
Top Bottom