Universal Music Italy confirms : EBW is the second single

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yah. gvox this told me this a month ago.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Yah. gvox this told me this a month ago.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

you too?

Actually GVOX told me this a year ago. That was before our chartered hot air balloon got lost in the Bermuda Triangle. Luckily there were no survivors, well, unless you are counting me.

They should release both versions simultaneously. Just to, you know, fuck up the mainstream and all that.

Sent from my fingertips.

Can you really class them as singles though?i mean its not going to be sold to anyone as everyone has it already. Its just a song released to radio really

Maybe they will sell the acoustic version as its something different?

4069339-yawn-o_zpse8477565.gif

Indeed it was released to the illuminati. We lurk amongst ourselves. That's pretty much anyone who has their own 'stories' thread, and then some others, who's stories are so secret they don't exist. But we know who you they are.

We wake up in a drunken stupor and you haunt our place. Or maybe its the other way around.

All i know is, ive got a waterfall in my great room and its coming down the mountain, there are clouds above it, lots of them. Butterflies too. It's weirdness. Those rays of light cutting through the waters edge chasing prisms all across where the birds hide from the storm.

I will keep chasing these theories in this life and the next. You'll chase them too. Don't turn your back on them or they'll disappear for good. And then you are left wondering where the shadows went.

Would be good if there was an actual single release, even if digital-only, with you know, actual b-sides. Surely they must have hundreds of potential b-side fodder stacked up in the vaults after the last 5 years or so?

Would be good if there was an actual single release, even if digital-only, with you know, actual b-sides. Surely they must have hundreds of potential b-side fodder stacked up in the vaults after the last 5 years or so?

No. Those "b-sides" are still potential material for SoE.

No. Those "b-sides" are still potential material for SoE.

We already have the b-sides, they're on the bonus disc. And we got a lot of them.

3 non-album tracks
6 acoustic versions
2 alternate versions

Those all would have been on CDs, tapes, and LPs in days past. U2 were uncharacteristically generous this time around. Normally they'd give us a dozen shitty remixes.

Back
Top Bottom