U218 Singles leaked

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'd love to download the torrent, however, my ISP blocks torrents.
I'd appreciate WITS and Saints:
luvtrees@gmail.com
Thanks kindly! Unlike some people here I will be buying it off iTunes when it becomes available.

BigMacPhisto said:
Just download the program BitLord (that's the best one because you can choose individual tracks rather than downloading a whole album).....

Every good client supports that.

As far as i know Bitlord is adware.

Seriously, get utorrent.

http://www.utorrent.com

Simple but fully featured, and it takes up very little system resources.

BigMacPhisto said:
Still appalled by the lack of torrenting here.......it's not hard, people.

Then again, it further proves my point that U2 fans don't go out of their way to hear new music, hence why the vast majority only discuss the mainstream here.

I used the Torrent.

*pats self on back

Torrents are ridiculously easy.

That said, my ISP seems to constantly get notices when people download a torrent (or other programs). Studios have nothing better to do, I guess.

By the way, I'm still trying to figure out where the pop tracks are :p

They should have included Discotheque, it was a big part of U2's history, whether or not they feel that it was a failure.

The track list for U218 at the 7digital site lists the album versions of all songs except:

Vertigo (Radio Edit)
Where the Streets Have No Name (New Edit U218)
Walk On (Radio Edit)

froglenn said:

lol, you know, this was exactly the same opinion I had of torrents until i got NAILED and received an email from my isp saying that if i get caught torrent'ing again they'll force me to churn or cancel my service altogether. this occurred after the received an email from one of the 'authorities' which was acting as a seeder and tracking all the ip's who were dl'ing the file

and can i please have the album version of window as well, thx in advance:

froglenn@yahoo.com.au

That's entrapment

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom