U218 cd/dvd available on amazon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Any new U2 makes me happy! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

actually any old U2 makes me happy too... in fact U2 make me happy all the time. Yes I'm happy! :happy:

$38.49?:eyebrow:

Someone has got to be high.

I would guess it is $20.00 less than that...

I cant get it! ive got to stop buying stuff otherwize ill go into debt, just hope I get paid torrow :| :(

Westport said:
$38.49?:eyebrow:

Someone has got to be high.

I would guess it is $20.00 less than that...

Yeah, the listing can't quite be right. They have the CD/DVD combo listed for $38.49, but then have the CD-only regular version listed for $42.99.

Last edited:
The Saints single is also available:

http://www.amazon.com/Saints-Are-Co...=pd_bbs_2/002-8151489-9218439?ie=UTF8&s=music

Track Listings
1. Album Version
2. Live Version From New Orleans

Product Description
U2 and Green Day's New Version of the Skids Track "The Saints Are Coming".the Bands Performed the Song Together at the Re-opening of the New Orleans Superdome on Monday Night Football on September 25, 2006. The Studio Version was Produced by Rick Rubin and Recorded in London's Abbey Road Studio.

Utoo said:

Yeah, the listing can't quite be right. They have the CD/DVD combo listed for $38.49, but then have the CD-only regular version listed for $42.99.

amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk have more realistic prices.
$15.99 CDN for example, for the regular edition.

ntalwar said:

amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk have more realistic prices.
$15.99 CDN for example, for the regular edition.

much better. :yes:

I wouldn't pre-order from amazon.com until the price thing is sorted out....

Last edited:
I'm not so excited about this CD...what's wrong with me??? :huh: :huh: :huh: The DVD should be good and Saints I got from Rhapsody when it came out As for the new song that's supposed to be on there I can always download it from iTunes...etc.

p.s. the price doesn't excite me either.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom