U2 seen filming in Berlin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nah, it's got to be the remaster.

I'm sticking on the sane side. I don't want to Go There again. :wink:

Ah...forgot to add: the filming took place in AB related places in Berlin !

No doubt this will be a JT sized remaster.

Think they will use indoor or outdoor show for the DVD ?

Just posted it in PLEBA. Keep in mind it's just a rough translation, haven't had to use German for years so some things I forgot.

I do ;) But don't sue me if I mistook some things, my German is a bit russty.

Überraschenderweise wurden heute Nachmittag alle vier Bandmitglieder in Berlin gesichtet. Ein Foto mit U2 auf der Brücke zur Museumsinsel, welches uns U2tour.de User Alexander zugesendet hat, findet ihr hier (klick). Nach Stand der Dinge ist die Band offenbar für Dreharbeiten in der Stadt. Wir vermuten, dass dies mit dem geplanten Re-Release von Achtung Baby zum diesjährigen 20-jährigen Jubiläum zu tun hat, denn nicht nur wird offenbar an den alten, mit Achtung Baby verbundenen Orten gedreht, sondern die Band wurde scheinbar auch in Trabis gesichtet. U2tour.de wird Euch auf dem Laufenden halten.

Surprisingly in the afternoon today all four bandmembers were sighted in Berlin. A picture of U2 at the bridge to Museumsinsel(Don't know the word sinsel, could be island), which our U2tour.de user alexander sent us, you can find here (click). It looks like the band is in town apparently for shooting(as in shooting a movie stuff, not sure what the exact translation is). We suspect that it has to do with the planned re-release of Achtung Baby for its 20 year anniversary, because not only apparently they went to the old, with achtung baby connected places, but the band was apparently also spotted in Trabis(trabants, the old east german cars). U2tour.de will keep you up to date.

No doubt this will be a JT sized remaster.

Think they will use indoor or outdoor show for the DVD ?

Doubt they'll put out a DVD like for the JT remaster. The JT Tour didn't really have a recording (Rattle & Hum was NOT JT!), so I think they decided to release the Paris concert. AB has the Sydney concert, so I doubt they'll release an entire new concert (maybe some clips?).

I'll be really disappointed if there's not at least most of a concert on DVD with the remaster. Would be cool to have an indoor show from the first leg.

Hell, I don't even care if it's another Zooropa leg and is almost the same as Sydney. I WANT ANOTHER ONE! :lol:

I'll be really disappointed if there's not at least most of a concert on DVD with the remaster. Would be cool to have an indoor show from the first leg.

Hell, I don't even care if it's another Zooropa leg and is almost the same as Sydney. I WANT ANOTHER ONE! :lol:

:love:

Though I wouldn't mind ZooTv Stockholm. :shifty:

They should have enough of pro-shot footage: Stockholm and Washington if nothing else.

Phil Joanou was filming a show when they were filming Who's gonna ride your wild horses video...I believe Desire and Tryin' to throw your arms on the Zoo TV DVD come from that show (I think the footage from the same show was used in Outside broadcast video). Who's to say Joanou didn't shoot a full show ? :hmm:

Going to Berlin can really only mean two things for AB remaster: They're either making some videos on some sights and will pack it on the DVD with some interviews or they'll re-record some tracks and label them *New Mix* like on the last Best Of.

I doubt this is tour related, you don't need to go to Berlin to do that.

One was played several times at the Hansa Studios. Apparently a video for One is being filmed.

:lol: Another video for the U2 single with the most videos?

Actually, I kinda like it. We're One, but we're not the same band we were when we recorded this album. :hmm:

Ha - for the special edition, the 85th version of the One video!

Edit - GG beat me to it!

Yeah, a retrospective sort of thing would be really cool, since it became such a huge song for them.

adam_gross.jpg

Adam @ Hansa

Back
Top Bottom