U2 Performing WITS Live...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
THIS SONG NEEDS MORE POWER FROM THE EDGE AND A BETTER
SOLO LIVE THAT IS.:rockon: THAT WOULD HELP BONO OUT SOME.

I think the visuals are much better and the song is great (though it drags a bit maybe). I like the way the visuals recall the Vertigo Target, nice.

One annoyance of the tour for me was the lack of effective use of the screen. If more visuals like WITS, Yahweh, OOTS, The Fly, Zoo Station etc had been used, it would have been awesome!

I think the best use of the screen goes to
UTEOTW, Vertigo, COBL, OOTS, Yahweh, WITS, ZS, The FLY!!!

the tokyo television broadcast of wits and vertigo sre up in excellent quality at youtube. If you don't find it easily go to U2eastlink and you will find the link.

AUDIO Tokyo tv WITS http://www.send space.com/file/088wdt

Last edited:
Well, personally, at the moment the song doesn't do anything for me...either the studio version or live, judging by the clips from Japan. It just lacks any spark for me.

I'm sure if they play it in Hawaii I'll still enjoy it tho :)

theres something really weird about that radiohead bear wearing a christmas hat.

Is it only me that thinks it strange that Edge can play two giutar sounds at the same time on Vertigo at the tv performence today? Anyone here more then me that notice that it was playback music with live vocals on Vertigo?

someone have a link to download the video of Window in the skies at Japan Tv?Not Youtube of course!Thanx!

Larry should be singing "Oh can't you see what love has done" in the last choruses; but not the falsetto stuff, just regular singing like he does live on Elevation. It would work well with Edge's falsetto and Bono's speaking parts...

funny how the translation said "please don't ever let me out of you"

Bono is still the man, but it's so different listening to ZOOTV bootlegs and than hearing him now. His voice has taken a big decline.

Edge's "music rising" guitar is so badass

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom