U2 on Friday Night With Jonathan Ross BBC1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

djgeeree

The Fly
tonight the guys will be on Friday night with Jonathan Ross airing on BBC1 @ 10:35pm. heres some photos i found from jonathan ross' twitter:

1pnp4-ead63122aa7ef8bb8e7c596d45d53.jpg

1pmnq-81a379eacbcc9ce3b53eae21f5f08.jpg

Jonathan mentions the band played Breathe and Get On Your Boots

I can't wait to see this later...

Friday night...couple of pints...bit of dinner...U2 on Jonathan Ross...life couldn't get any better...

...I know...I'm sad:wink:

I am guessing they will play GOYB and Breathe. Probably my two least favourite tracks on the album, still good songs, but wished they played some other tracks from the new album.

Who's the guy with Bono in photo 1?

Can't understand why people don't like Breathe. The live version they just did on radio One was immense.

I love Breathe live, haven't heard if it will be a single, though.

I hope they'll play Magnificent live on Jonathan Ross and/or on the surprise gig (which isn't such a surprise any more) later on.

I want to hear more live tracks from the new album. Also NLOTH live again, please!

I love Breathe live, haven't heard if it will be a single, though.

I hope they'll play Magnificent live on Jonathan Ross and/or on the surprise gig (which isn't such a surprise any more) later on.

I want to hear more live tracks from the new album. Also NLOTH live again, please!

When I play the album for other people the songs I play are the following because they make the biggest impression right away:

Boots
Magnificent
Crazy Tonight
Breathe

I have a feeling they'll be the singles too ;)

Plus, Boots, Magnificent and Breathe seem to be the songs they are using to promote the album, I think during the HTDAAB Promo tour, most of the new songs they played on TV also ended up being singles (Vertigo, COBL, ABOY, OOTS)

For all of this promo tour they will only play 3 songs off the new record.
Boots, Breathe, Magnificent.
IMO of course.

When I play the album for other people the songs I play are the following because they make the biggest impression right away:

Boots
Magnificent
Crazy Tonight
Breathe

I have a feeling they'll be the singles too ;)

Yeah, Crazy Tonight will be a single, but are they even planning on playing it live now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom