U2 on BBC Radio 4 right now!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow, this is the type of stuff I like. Hearing about the riffs and drums and how they created all the stuff and the band playing them in their most basic forms. :hyper:

Edge is playing some stuff on the acoustic, kind of cool, they're talking about the songs etc. old and new.

for those outside the UK
it's the four of them sat round, Edge has just been explaining how WTSHNN relies on echo etc and played it acoustically for about 20secs.
GOYB riff has been played as snippets of a rehearsal, full band and edge has played the acoustic riff!!!!

Bono talking about lyrics on new album...

No full songs will be played, but it's very interesting!!!

Not sure why this was merged, it's a different show and not on BBC 1, but BBC 4. Point of making a new thread was to ensure people see it right away and can listen...

Breathe bono's fave song... Sinatra-esque timing apparently! He sang a bit like Sinatra to demonstrate..

Now talking about activism....

Not sure why this was merged, it's a different show and not on BBC 1, but BBC 4. Point of making a new thread was to ensure people see it right away and can listen...
I agree - two different radio entities but never mind.

Hearing that acoustic version of "you don't know how beautiful you are, you don't get it do you" etc was amazing

Don't worry Sicy :wink: The right name would be BBC Radio 4 I think.

There is so much U2 on the BBC this week it's hard to keep track!

C'mon just play all of Magnificent please and then tell us everything about the song that we haven't heard yet and then tell us it will be the second single.:D

Back
Top Bottom