U2 on BBC Radio 1 right now

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Exactly...why do they stream live radio but won't let us non-UK folks watch the video. :|

beacuse we pay a tv license in Britain and Northern Ireland for the pleasure of watching and listening to the BBC. it costs us £139 a year. thats why.

Wow. So that means it basically took 5 years to get the other 7 songs ready, which really goes to show what a disaster the Rick Rubin sessions must have been. I want those two years back! :wink:

Eno says MOS and Breathe are U2's best songs ever.
Another album with a (paraphrased) very different feel...late night...ambient sound is coming next.

And "Linear" is made to be seen on computer to go along with the album.

What's this 'concert' in London on Friday they are talking about? The 3 songs they'll play on Live Lounge (that I am hoping to win tickets for :hyper:), or is there something else we don't know about?

Anyone got a recording of this in mp3 format?

Anyone planning to do the same for Fridays Live Lounge also?:wink:

Question from listener: What song defines U2?

For Edge, "Running to Stand Still" defines U2.
For Adam, "Drowning Man."
For Bono, "Miss Sarajevo."
Larry thinks U2 still hasn't found what it's looking for musically.

hmm shame they don't even suggest anything new !!! For me it's larry in that ISHFWILF is the tops, but from the list drowning man - so play it guys !!! Mike

hmm shame they don't even suggest anything new !!! For me it's larry in that ISHFWILF is the tops, but from the list drowning man - so play it guys !!! Mike

Bono also quickly said that his favorite from this album is Breathe.

Back
Top Bottom