U2 on Absolute Radio [Video Interview]

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is the HD stream but I'm damned if I can find anything that will capture it...

rtmpt://flash.as34763.net/OD/mp4:u2/u2_interview_feb2009_hd.mp4

enajh2 - i managed to screen capture it, hoping for around 250mb mark on filesize, have to wait for it to convert, all my codecs wouldn't record it correctly, so had to use one that recorded it to 25gb :ohmy: :doh: lol. so i'll upload if the compressed one works good enough:applaud:

Meh, same stuff. I still enjoy the older interviews when they were happy to be paid attention to by anyone. Now its going through the motions, same questions, same answers.

enajh2 - i managed to screen capture it, hoping for around 250mb mark on filesize, have to wait for it to convert, all my codecs wouldn't record it correctly, so had to use one that recorded it to 25gb :ohmy: :doh: lol. so i'll upload if the compressed one works good enough:applaud:

Did you manage to download the original file or is your send-space file your recorded version?

I'm downloading the video using FLV Recorder and it seems to be working now. The MP4 file on the server above is 227.85Mb and I have 40% but it's crawling. Whether I can play it afterwards is another thing though..

send-space is the recorded file from screen capturing. i tried various programs replay capture etc, forgot to try flv recorder.

send-space is the recorded file from screen capturing. i tried various programs replay capture etc, forgot to try flv recorder.

Oh what a pleb I am!!!! FLV Recorder is capturing your file as it is downloading from send-space!! :lol: No wonder the filenames are the same :der:

Not my finest moment :|

Oh what a pleb I am!!!! FLV Recorder is capturing your file as it is downloading from send-space!! :lol: No wonder the filenames are the same :der:

Not my finest moment :|

:applaud::applaud::lol:

ah damn, there was me all downloading flv recorder to try and find it and was having no luck lol. wish they was someway to get it. my recording doesnt quite record in HD and even then a 250mb takes me 2 hours to upload :(

this is some of the funniest shit I've ever seen, love to see the light side of the guys!!

If they're going to sup with us, they're gonna eat what we eat, no special diets!!!!:lol::lol:

Hilarious interview!! Made me laugh numerous times. Edge describing the beach clips :lmao:

:up: on Bono complimenting Interpol. If they opened for U2 it would make my life :drool:

brad pitt and daniel day lewis ... :lol: that would be awesome.

thanks for posting, love it!

Meh, same stuff. I still enjoy the older interviews when they were happy to be paid attention to by anyone. Now its going through the motions, same questions, same answers.

Yeah, what are U2 thinking, really. They should be ashamed that so many people want to pay attention to them these days. :tsk:

:|

Great interview. Love to see Bono and Edge interacting, love to see their body language, love to see their funny and more light hearted side. There were some really great things talked about in that interview, all three of them were really enjoying themselves. :up:

Back
Top Bottom