U2 NLOTH Boxset

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cheers for the poster. One of those shots on the left reminded me of the cover of the Pride single. Though given how different they all look, I cant quite understand why!

oooh nearly time to start looking for new posters from this album to add to my collection. :drool: I'm already out of wallspace though!

I went with the iTunes pre-order and the box from Amazon. They can bring the music to me this time. :D One for immediate pleasure, one for better (sounding) pleasure when it gets here. I'm curious what this exclusive iTunes track is gonna be. ...Mercy? :wink: (oops) :wink:

^ Same for me. :yes:

where in Vienna are you going to buy it, will they have it in MediaMarkt or some other big center or just in music stores?
I've decided that I'll make a small trip to Austria to buy the album because I will not be able to wait until 3rd March

However, I've been burnt before when ordering online.

It took me 11 days after Bomb was released to get it from Amazon. (only got standard delivery because I already had it on iTunes.)

I remember thinking, I could have gotten it from Best Buy the day it came out for the same as I paid on Amazon's pre-order.

Even though I had downloaded the album prior to the release, my computer crashed and wiped out my iTunes and I had nothing untill my Amazon order came in.

Well I have pre-ordered from Amazon, I'm just getting the standard CD in store on the 27th and wait for the box in the mail.

I'm really tempted to do this, except I really want to listen to it on vinyl first. Not sure however, if the vinyls will be available in store at the same time.
:hmm:

where in Vienna are you going to buy it, will they have it in MediaMarkt or some other big center or just in music stores?
I've decided that I'll make a small trip to Austria to buy the album because I will not be able to wait until 3rd March

Probably Saturn, it's the closest for me. And I'll go in the morning, because I start work at noon. I hope I can get to hear the album before work, otherwise I won't look into the internet until I get home and put the damn thing into my CD player. Those hours will be awful. :wink:

I didn't know that the album won't be out in your country that day, it sucks.

Probably Saturn, it's the closest for me. And I'll go in the morning, because I start work at noon. I hope I can get to hear the album before work, otherwise I won't look into the internet until I get home and put the damn thing into my CD player. Those hours will be awful. :wink:

I didn't know that the album won't be out in your country that day, it sucks.

actually, I'm kind of glad that it's not in my country on 27th, so I have opportunity to visit Vienna:) I live just few kilometres from Austrian border so it's not big problem, I'm in Vienna in an hour by bus.
I'll probably go to Mediamarkt

Better view from the Promo Poster!

affichepromozn2.jpg

actually, I'm kind of glad that it's not in my country on 27th, so I have opportunity to visit Vienna:) I live just few kilometres from Austrian border so it's not big problem, I'm in Vienna in an hour by bus.
I'll probably go to Mediamarkt

If you're in Vienna for any other day, just send me a pm, maybe we can meet and have a drink?!

The 27th is going to be a stress day for me, because I have to work and prepare a workshop for the weekend. No sleep for me, because at night I'll listen to NLOTH about a hundred times. :D I hope I'll still be able to pull off that workshop.

Have a nice trip. :wave:

If you're in Vienna for any other day, just send me a pm, maybe we can meet and have a drink?!

The 27th is going to be a stress day for me, because I have to work and prepare a workshop for the weekend. No sleep for me, because at night I'll listen to NLOTH about a hundred times. :D I hope I'll still be able to pull off that workshop.

Have a nice trip. :wave:

Ok, fine,that'd be great:) I don't know when I'll have another opportunity but I'll inform you when I'm there

i like their decision to keep going with the semi-grainy-like b&w photo style they used for those (Vertigo?) shoots in the junkyards from a few years back. I have a great poster of Bono wearing a cowboy hat from those shoots!

Can't wait to grab this poster too!

Hmm. I don't see AB in the poster at all. Unless you guys are referring to the little flower designs? Looks more like UF meets ATYCLB cover.

Back
Top Bottom