U2 (Minus Bono) playing in NYC Tonight

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
" Adam Clayton, The Edge and Larry Mullen Jr. will be joined by Bruce Springsteen and Coldplay’s Chris Martin, each of whom will take a turn as frontman on the U2 songs. "

I'm on FUCKIN' FIRE!!!! :combust:

Chris Martin finally gets his chance to front u2 who would have known

Oh wow this will be interesting for sure. Finally people can say "sounds like Coldplay" and mean it.

Chris Martin will do a fine job. He seems a fan through and through, and in a time when it's so easy to hop on the anti-U2 train, this makes me excited to see what they get up to

Really excited to see what songs they'll be performing, but Bono must be trying to find a way to get to Times Square tonight. :lol:

Maybe it will be like some wwe storyline and bono will walk in with his arm in plaster and whack chris martin with a steel chair.

Then it will come out that it was chris martin that rode into Bono while he was riding his bike. Chris martin's reasons were that he wanted to front u2 tonight and the only way to do it was to get rid of Bono.

This will lead to a fight at wrestlemania

???

Chris Martin will do a fine job. He seems a fan through and through, and in a time when it's so easy to hop on the anti-U2 train, this makes me excited to see what they get up to

From that generation, Brandon Flowers would be a better choice.

Wil they play SOI songs or older material ?

Gonna take a miracle with the work day I have been having but going to really try to get down there in time to see this!

Darn, I was hoping Adel would be the new lead singer!

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Maybe it will be like some wwe storyline and bono will walk in with his arm in plaster and whack chris martin with a steel chair.

Then it will come out that it was chris martin that rode into Bono while he was riding his bike. Chris martin's reasons were that he wanted to front u2 tonight and the only way to do it was to get rid of Bono.

This will lead to a fight at wrestlemania

???

This is my current favorite post ever.

From that generation, Brandon Flowers would be a better choice.

Wil they play SOI songs or older material ?

Actually, yeah, I agree, that would've been great. He's done so much justice to so many U2 covers over the years. Would've been a great thing to see.

Actually, yeah, I agree, that would've been great. He's done so much justice to so many U2 covers over the years. Would've been a great thing to see.

He's a fan of In a Little While though, so that automatically makes him a bad person to some people in these parts. ;)

Suppose they're considering someone for that KRQ Christmas thing ? It was never cancelled right ?

Back
Top Bottom