U2:DUALS Update?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I finally got the cd in the mail today. First time ever that I never felt a craze
to rush to the mailbox when I got home from work to look for it. Oh well.
I prefer the microphones cover. Thanks for that.

Finally it seems fans in New Zealand are getting theirs in the post. Was disappointed though as I have been listening to the bootleg of Sunday Bloody Sunday and at the start Bono yelled out turn on your radio Auck....land. This had been cut from Duals.

Brings me to my question: Which cover do you prefer? The one with (A) text only or (B) the black and white one with the microphones?

(A)
_u2-dualsb_03.tn.jpg

(B)
_u2-duals_04.tn.jpg

(I prefer B)

the basic black one has this Rattle & Hum/Desire look about the "U2" font and of course the predominant black... simple... the red and blue boxes cover, I Iike less, it reminds me of an other album cover, I saw recently but, tip of the tongue, I have forgotten.....

:sad:Still waiting for mine and I renewed in November :angry:

Anyone in the UK got theirs yet?

I haven't got mine yet- I renewed for ticket pre-sales, not hugely bothered about the cd since it's readily available from file sharing sites

Brings me to my question: Which cover do you prefer? The one with (A) text only or (B) the black and white one with the microphones?

(A)
_u2-dualsb_03.tn.jpg

(B)
_u2-duals_04.tn.jpg

(I prefer B)

The back one screams WE LOOOOVEE AMERRICAAA AND/OR THE UNION JACK EITHER WAY IT'S IN OUR MARKET YAY!

Absolutely B. It doesn't look like a 4th of July edition of In Rainbows.

I still don't have mine and I'm in CA. And I renewed. SLOW! :madwife:

I just called Fanfire (1-800-767-7160) and they said that "they are still on order"

So I mentioned "other U2 fans have gotten theirs" and then they told me
"we ran out and are ordering more CDs from the manufacturer"
I asked how long will that be and was told "it usually takes 2 weeks to get new shipments"
So I added "it's been over a month since many fans got their copies, so shouldn't you have gotten new batches by now?"
and they said "many fans are also waiting and we will send them out as soon as we get them"

Give them a call if you want (no automated system to deal with, someone usually picks up pretty quickly) although I don't know how much it'll help!

I just called Fanfire (1-800-767-7160) and they said that "they are still on order"

So I mentioned "other U2 fans have gotten theirs" and then they told me
"we ran out and are ordering more CDs from the manufacturer"
I asked how long will that be and was told "it usually takes 2 weeks to get new shipments"
So I added "it's been over a month since many fans got their copies, so shouldn't you have gotten new batches by now?"
and they said "many fans are also waiting and we will send them out as soon as we get them"

Give them a call if you want (no automated system to deal with, someone usually picks up pretty quickly) although I don't know how much it'll help!

I called FanFire too. They said they are shipping more. But she told me that for those in the second round of shipment, it may take another 4-6 weeks.

However, a few days later, I got my copy! :applaud:

So they are indeed coming out.

Back
Top Bottom