"U2 confirm 2013 album"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If there's any truth to that, I'm going to duck and cover in anticipation of the inevitable bitching.

I think we'll have The Best of 2001-2010 (or R&H remastered) for this Xmas and the new album in fall 2013.

...sad... :(

Oh, if it's the case that we'll still have something new in 2013, then I won't feel the need to brace myself and/or hide. :wink: 2013 (likely fall) is what most of us are expecting based on everything, and anything else is just a bonus, no big deal, it changes nothing.

But if the new album turns out to be not so new after all and there's nothing actually new in sight, then I'll be disappointed. And annoyed.

https://twitter.com/U2Valencia/status/228874387598749696

"We'll have news about the next U2 release. It's not a new album what will it be? A Best Of , a remastered...? "

:doh:

U2Valencia pranked us about a new album being released way back in December of 2009 (see this thread). However, that was on December 28, the Spanish equivalent of April Fools' Day, for what it's worth. Though I suppose today is close to being the exact opposite side of the calendar from December 28.

Back
Top Bottom