U2 at The Culture Show BBC Two - Cue Culture: the interference culture show evening

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
for those of us that can't see this, are they playing any songs? or is this just an interview.

NLOTH live is kicking ass :drool: Bono sounded amazing. Not all that different from studio version though, but slightly funkier and rockier. This is going to be fantastic on tour!

Interesting concept of a programme, half interview with the band, and half other people talking (sometimes critically) about them. But it's touching on some fundamentals, that's good.

Bono is on BBC so much he is starting to repeat himself in all these interviews :lol:

Get On Your Boots being performed in the rehearsal room now. This is a good interview. Remember a longer version of this programme goes out on Friday night in the UK so may be more chance to see more live music!!!

wtf is BBC's problem....

Out of everything that has happened this week, the only thing I've been able to see/hear/watch is the Boots/Breathe performance and then that Zane interview that seems to be cut off at the end....so frustrating :sigh:

I think the Boots performances have got progressively better

Grammys, Brits, Germany, France, BBC

this sounds much more balanced than the earliest versions, no telling when it was recorded though.

Nice little interview there, I can't help but notice though that the same questions seem to come up in every interview they do. No Line sounded great, and so did Boots.

Back
Top Bottom