U2 at The Culture Show BBC Two - Cue Culture: the interference culture show evening

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just a question, by how much was this an "extended" show? What did it include that the other left out?

they played the ENTIRE 'no line on the horizon' and 'boots'... bono's vocal was awesome.

This FLV was encoded from my recording of the TV stream. You can download the equivalent high quality MPEG2 version @ U2torrents.

Great thanks. Just a question do you hapen to have the whole Zane Lowe and U2_Live_Lounge FLV's from BBC webiste. The ones shared here are not complete (or are the one's on the BBC website not complete also?). Thanks.

Great thanks. Just a question do you hapen to have the whole Zane Lowe and U2_Live_Lounge FLV's from BBC webiste. The ones shared here are not complete (or are the one's on the BBC website not complete also?). Thanks.

Zane Lowe interview is 3 clips only. Send space links in the sticky thread

Live Lounge interview and performance videos are complete AFAIK except for the omission of Magnificent which wasn't broadcast. This is apparently going out on Zane Lowe's show sometime next week.

Dominic Bryne's interview with the band will be broadcast on the Chris Moyles show on Monday.

BBC "Culture Show" Song Versions

Just saw the recent BBC Culture Show on U2 at youtube. The show features nearly complete in studio live performances of No Line on the Horizon and Get on Your Boots - both of which I think sound superior to the album versions.

Anyone else see this show or hear these performances?

Given some of the shaky live performances so far, I thought the Culture Show performances were amazing--NLOTH in particular. That last part that kicks in with "I'm a traffic cop" is massive. And Bono's voice sounds great.

Given some of the shaky live performances so far, I thought the Culture Show performances were amazing--NLOTH in particular. That last part that kicks in with "I'm a traffic cop" is massive. And Bono's voice sounds great.

:up:

They seemed very relaxed. It may have been the surroundings of their own studio.

These are 2 sublime recordings but kinda miss the intro on Boots
like the guy did who posted the cut ones, with the talking part in front of it
("you just don't get it"...and then shazaam, into the song). that was some great editing.

Back
Top Bottom