U2: 3 Nights Live-Taking over the airwaves March 9-11

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is there audio from last night available anywhere yet? I would love to hear the entire thing, as my stream got cut off at 10pm.:angry:

ramblinrose sent me this link. It's in Real Audio, uncut & all (with commercials). She said it might be missing the very very beginning.

https://www.you send it.com/download/U0d6UWVzcklVbS92Wmc9PQ

(remove spaces)

Did I miss something? Its the 2nd night in Chicago and they (U2) are picking songs to be played on the radio from OTHER bands/artists. How is this promoting the album? Not to mention, the feed from U2.com is playing the songs U2 are picking and then you can hear them taking questions from the audience in the background but you can't make out what they are saying! Is this for real? If its 3-nights live with U2, why wouldn't they either play U2 music or just have them being interviewed for the 1-hour. Again, how is this promoting the new album or even U2's music?

Anyone catch the play list?

I just caught Hallelujah. What song came before this...sounded great!

Well, poo.

My local station failed to send out an email that they were broadcasting all three nights until today, so I missed last night. Now they're not airing tonight's due to "technical difficulties."

You suck, 103.7 The Mountain.

why would you ask Bono ANYTHING?

he's just going to LIE.

What is with you, dude?

the man's far from perfect but your comment is overly cranky! sheeeeshhh! get a grip!

Did I miss something? Its the 2nd night in Chicago and they (U2) are picking songs to be played on the radio from OTHER bands/artists. How is this promoting the album? Not to mention, the feed from U2.com is playing the songs U2 are picking and then you can hear them taking questions from the audience in the background but you can't make out what they are saying! Is this for real? If its 3-nights live with U2, why wouldn't they either play U2 music or just have them being interviewed for the 1-hour. Again, how is this promoting the new album or even U2's music?

On my station 101.9 WRXP (NYC area) they said something about the mike being open accidently while they were playing the cuts tonight, and still (i think) taking Q&A at the place they were at.....so that's why it sounded so weird about ? half-way through the show.

I am listening right now with my killer headphones on that I bought my wife

Breathe !!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drool::lock:MaMa Mia this is good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom