U2 18 DVD promo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

J_NP

New Yorker
ht tp:// w ww.youtube.com/watch?v=O5i-AhyQDTc

Last edited:
:drool:

So we've got a few of those on dvd already, and most of them on the computer. But to have so many of the rest on dvd....:combust: All those 80s videos on dvd----NYD! :faint:

One thing that's very inspiring-----SBS from Red Rocks on dvd! Hopefully, this means that someday in the not too distant future, we'll have Red Rocks on dvd....

YouTube is closed for business right now (they're tinkering the website)...........

but is this an official promo? And has anyone heard about Desire (Hollywood Remix) or the Brazil version of Walk On being included on the DVD?

BigMacPhisto said:
YouTube is closed for business right now (they're tinkering the website)...........

but is this an official promo? And has anyone heard about Desire (Hollywood Remix) or the Brazil version of Walk On being included on the DVD?

As I said on the promo vid , it's the Brazil Version of Walk On

alanah said:
All I know is it someone posted the link from amazon.co.uk in another thread already. Anyway, thanks J_NP.

I also saw an ad, with picture of the cover, for "U2: 18 DVD" in Exclaim! music magazine/newspaper here in Canada.

Back
Top Bottom